Hey Everyone

hey everyone this is my first time here , ive been reading a few posts in here and i find it quiet funny ... anyway i got a few questions to ask ...

im a 25yo male from Australia currently uneployed and cannot find work as i dont have any kind of qualitication or degree, well i got my high school qualitfication and an info tech certificate but that dotn get me nowhere ...

anyway heres the question im currently in a relationship with a thai girl and had been to thailand last month to see my partner , we got along ok wasnt perfect but yeah theres a bit of arguements ,, but im ok with it now and i missed her so much i really want to go back there and be with her, the only problem is i cant be with her cos i cant afford to go there ... im planning to ask my parents for help to sposore her to australia and i would liek to know how much money does she need to have in her bank or how much money i need to have??

would it be easier if i go there and marry her in thailand or sponsor her here and marry her in australia?? whats the minimum requirement for someone to be able to get married in thailand and bring her along???

excuse my grammar

Grammar is not perfect? All right, that's OK. But at least, could you please check your spelling/typos before you submit your post?

Unemployed, no money, no honey. You can't even support yourself. Why on earth would you get married and start a family? With no job and no money? And how on earth would you sponsor her while you're unemployed?

... Don't tell me Trolls are invading Visa Section? :o

... Don't tell me Trolls are invading Visa Section?  :o

Looks that way.........Scampy is trying to throw us off the scent! :D

Not very nice of them, huh? I thought this section would be safe from them and was for people who are genuinely seeking for help. :D

Seriously lad- need dosh to even consider bringing a tgf over, and from the details you have presented us you will more than likely be denied.

I doubt Oz needs another person to support on the books. If you are serious the first step is to get yourself employed.

• 2 weeks later...

OK this guy does give us aussies a bad name, but I can see where he's coming from. What's the option, back home with all those strapping and strapping on aussie sheilas. Poor bugger, he's been intoxicated by the Thai femme fatale syndrome and there's no way out. Dreams do come true, but not this type without the cash.