Papa Joes - Bangrak

Sad to hear that. Dont know him personally, but understand he is a well known guy around here. I been recommended for a year already to go to their saturdaybuffe but it still has not happend, apperently its very good? Anyway, will somebody else take over or are they closing down?

Or maybe they have knew owners already since he was in switzerland and the place is still open?

R.I.P

Sad to hear that. Dont know him personally, but understand he is a well known guy around here. I been recommended for a year already to go to their saturdaybuffe but it still has not happend, apperently its very good? Anyway, will somebody else take over or are they closing down?

Or maybe they have knew owners already since he was in switzerland and the place is still open?

R.I.P

I believe Mrs Papa will continue to run it as she has done for a long time. It was open last night although a lot of tearful staff around.

Sadly, Papa passed away in Switzerland yesterday.

RIP.

I know him well :D I remember when he has a bar in front of the Ban Ban restaurant. It's was very friendly. It's sad. We are nothing on this earth :D

Hello Steve :bah:

RIP to Papa Jo and to the "old" Samui too... Like Ban Ban, who is in Pattaya now, those who have make the friendly reputation of this island are go :bah::o But we are lucky, we have Koh Pha Ngan :D But for how much time ? :D