Inflatable Kayak

mobile69

Looking for an inflatable kayak for light recreational use. The only ones I've found in CM are the expensive top quality ones at about 28,000 bt or the feelfree rigid pvc ones at similar price (2 seat). A quick search of ebay uk, finds a whole range of suitable kayaks priced 50 to 100 UK pounds. Not for white water, but I only want to paddle around reservoirs here & inshore around Krabi beaches & the like. The shop I was trying to find here has either moved or closed down completely. They were on the top floor airport plaza & on Arak road before, selling the above ground pvc swimming pools & a range of inflatable pvc products made by the same company that also make inflatable kayaks. Anyone know where they may have moved to? Or online shopping sites in Thailand that might stock them.

• 1 year later...

A good friend of mine is the only authorized rep for a major kayaks here in MC. They're not inflatable, but molded plastic, durable, and light. All you need is a roof rack or even truck bed n you're good to go. I know he even takes people who are interested in buying out for a free spin if you'd like. At his home office you can see a few models and give 'em a look over. PM me n I can get you in touch. Models go for between 20K - 35K baht (I think). They make nice toys n you can fish from them too.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...