Vw Second Hand Parts

I am looking for a dealer in second hand parts for VW, does anyone have a good contact? if so could you either PM me or post a reply. Cheers

Only VW places I have seen are just before the Pra Nang Kloa (spelling) Bridge there is one on either side of the road on the East (bangkok) side of the bridge on the U-turn road that goes under the bridge.. Helps when you ask these types of question if you state your location.

Why does it matter where my location is? all shops will deliver the parts to my doorstep!! which by the way is in Southern Thailand. All I asked for was a contact (telephone number and name or website) also if maybe you could describe the location a bit better!! u-turn under the bridge somewhere in eastern Bangkok... i know the place straight away.. cheers VocalNeal , if you happen to pass the place again a number would be great :o:D:D:D

Why does it matter where my location is?
Because obviously you are not in Bangkok otherwise you would know where the Phra Nang Kloa bridge is. Had you had said you are in Krabi,Phuket or Chantaburi for instance I probably wouldn't have bothered replying. I just happen to know where it is because I have been past it numerouus times. You asked, I told if it isn't helpfull sorry about that.

Because obviously you are not in Bangkok otherwise you would know where the Phra Nang Kloa bridge is. Had you had said you are in Krabi,Phuket or Chantaburi for instance I probably wouldn't have bothered replying. I just happen to know where it is because I have been past it numerouus times. You asked, I told if it isn't helpfull sorry about that.

I live in Bangkok and I've never heard of the bridge you mention. Your directions are obscure. How about mentioning the district, landmark or road name next time?

i have been in bangkok for 11 years and i dont know where it is.