Computer Repair Shop In Udon Thani ?

Darlek

• 9 months later...

Hello. Do you know if they provide software-support? Think about having my girlfriend run my "old" laptop to get wireless internet-acess with her cell-phone. Most of the Software installed only runs in German language. :o

Hello. Do you know if they provide software-support? Think about having my girlfriend run my "old" laptop to get wireless internet-acess with her cell-phone. Most of the Software installed only runs in German language.  :o

Sorry I don't have an address, but I use the one where I get my Loxinfo renewed and have had good luck with them. They are not to far from the fan circle, go toward the Bank of Bangkok in the direction of the park, thye will be within two blocks on the left side. Thay have a yong tech, who seems to do well. I think they build there own units there so they should be able to help you, reasonalbe priices a well.

I have heard of another on the same road as big C driving that direction from AEK Udon they are supposed to be on the left side, not to far from the rail road tracks. I haven't used it but have heard about them. Good luck

i am looking for a PCrepair shop that can carry out some repairs on my PC.#

anyone know the address of a shop that does the repairs ?

not a general PC seller but a PC mechanic is needed .

some soldering is required

On the highway Eastbound, not too far past the railroad tracks you will find a shop called ITC on the left when heading East. The highway that goes to Sakonakorn I think 22. I have had work done by them on my no name computer and they did it on the spot and invited me into the shop to watch what they did. Give them a try.

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

On the highway Eastbound, not too far past the railroad tracks you will find a shop called ITC on the left when heading East. The highway that goes to Sakonakorn I think 22. I have had work done by them on my no name computer and they did it on the spot and invited me into the shop to watch what they did. Give them a try.

Good Luck

Try udon.co.nr

I have started a computer business in udon, I retired from the UK 3 years ago, but am now out of retirement.

Just look at the web site for lots of free advise, device drivers and help on most computer problems.

Edited by purdy