Thailand Is Good At Sex Industry? Why So?

iChubbyGirl

:o It really angry and mad,

I read the news from the nation website headlines this morning.

the nation

and i found this disgusting guy. He wrote his comment about the news like this.

This is a tragic waste!  The troubled Thai girl should have returned home to work in the only thing that Thailand is good at - the sex industry. I would have taken very good care of this girl by having sex with her many times a day, and letting her drink my semen. It's very protein-rich and good for the skin. Thailand will never be able to get rid of their sex industry as the country is useless to do anything else. Everyone knows that the corrupt Thai politicians own the numerous sex business all across the country and they will never get rid of them. Also, Thais are greedy people, and will do anything for money. And what's easier to do than sucking cock and drinking semen? Thai girls are very good at this! And Thai men are stupid, uneducated fools who cannot provide for their women, and cannot satisfy them because they have such small cocks. Well, I will do my part for Thailand today by barfining several young Thai girls and having a lot of filthy sex with them. And as a treat, I will cum in their mouths so that they can drink my semen. Life is good! -Sex Tourist

What's in his brain? Narrow mind. It's so stupid.

Thai girls are not for only sex. We have brain!!!! Educated girl is waste time?

I don't think so. I'm an educated thai woman too. I have never thought it waste any second of my life!! My dad and mom spent their money for me to go school and university. The reason is they need me to get a good job and having a better life. Now i'm pround with it. I never look down if thai girl do that for career or money. But pls don't think all Thai girl like to do it.

THAILAND IS NOT good at sex industry!!!! :D

Hello I Chubby Girl

I also read that post in the Nation and must say I was surprised to see it there.

All I can say about it is . There are over 6 billion people in the world, all of them cannot be good. While the opinions of most people have value, some individuals opinions have no value what so ever just. The person that posted that is just an example that. Forget about him, he is not worth remembering.

I assume that the quoted letter was in response to the poor girl who committed suicide in Germany, while studying there.

The guy's response is absolutely unacceptable and I am surprised at any newspaper publishing such disgusting rubbish.

As I understand things, the girl was from a country background, thrust into a culture she could not cope with, without any support from the Thai government, under whose auspices she had gone to further her education i Germany. I really feel sorry for the girl and her family - it is only by education and interaction with other cultures that many of the countries in this area will advance, but this must be done with care and caring. Not just 'Here's your air-ticket. We've paid the fees and rent. Now go.' that seems to have been the case here.

I come from Cambridge, in UK, and we have thousands of foreign students all the time. Both at CU and at the many language schools in the town. Due to the volume of students it is usually easy to find peer groups from one's own country. They help each other in many ways. Maybe that was not the case with this girl.

I think the letter is disgusting, and I'm sure The Nation will remove it from their site.

I completely agree with iChubbyGirl, and will close this topic now. (Feel free to start a new topic about what the average perception/opinion is of Westerners visting/staying/living in Thailand!!

So thanks for posting this, I agree it's trash!

Cheers,

Chanchao