Thailand To Uk Return Flight

quickly

Hi

I need to fly to England in February (2008) for a few weeks.

I can fly from Bangkok, KL, Singapore to anywhere in the UK. I just want a cheap flight.

What's happened to all the 300 quid fares!?

Does anyone know of the cheapest airlines at the moment?

Cheers

Hi

I need to fly to England in February (2008) for a few weeks.

I can fly from Bangkok, KL, Singapore to anywhere in the UK. I just want a cheap flight.

What's happened to all the 300 quid fares!?

Does anyone know of the cheapest airlines at the moment?

Cheers

Call a good travel agent or email him!! The days of 300 quids are LONG gone, the lowest ever now is about 29000 Baht, of which 10,000 is fuel surcharges and taxes so the main reason fares have gone up is the extras, NOT the fare. Kuwait are about 22000 plus the taxes so same as most, I can offer Qatar which is a much superior airline for around the same. It MIGHT alos be worth waiting as many start sales after Christmas and Feb is not a busy month. Hope that helps

Hi You could try ETIHAD Air in flight Service very good Thay have website and office in Bangkok sorry dont have Tel No But I have found them to be as cheap as any prices are up at the moment but come down after xmas

I fly into Manchester but thay do fly out of London Eathrow the flight Leaves Bk at 21.00

2 Hr stop at ABU DHABI nice for a fag and a walk around gets into Man early morning about 7

Hope This helps

I paid 23,000 baht with Kuwait Airlines 3 months ago :D:D call them direct and give them your rough dates, then ask for the cheapest days. Their prices range depending on the number of seat that are free, more seats the cheaper it is. Also they are a dry airline so no beer on-board :o:D

Whats the number then? Are they any good?

I paid 23,000 baht with Kuwait Airlines

In 1988 a Kuwait Airways Boeing was hijacked and diverted to Algiers while on its way to Kuwait from Bangkok. The hijacking lasted 16 days and ended with a Naval Officer from the Kuwaiti Royal Family being killed along with another Kuwaiti military person. The Algerian authorities allowed the hijackers to escape in exchange for the remainder of the 110 people aboard to be set free.

good luck :o

In 1988 a Kuwait Airways Boeing was hijacked and diverted to Algiers while on its way to Kuwait from Bangkok. The hijacking lasted 16 days and ended with a Naval Officer from the Kuwaiti Royal Family being killed along with another Kuwaiti military person. The Algerian authorities allowed the hijackers to escape in exchange for the remainder of the 110 people aboard to be set free.

good luck :o

didn't it stop at larnaca airport?....my friend was on that plane she saw them putting powder into the food!

good luck :D

didn't it stop at larnaca airport?....my friend was on that plane she saw them putting powder into the food!

What's wrong with that?? chili powder into the food, the flight was from Bangkok to Kuwait and they wanted a little spice :o:D:D

....I have used K S and S travel over many years(ms Duangjai Mallam) 584 Ploenchit rd Patumwan 10330 BKK, TEL;(2) 650-8957 ...........Its as cheap as you will find in khaoson rd but its just over the walkway from british embassy so you can easily get a skytrain there, I used to get £300 but that was with bangladeshi or romanian etc.....the cheapest I have ever seen was £119 return package deal from U.K.!

Edited by dee123

If you are "up country" expect to pay at least a third more on the price......best to buy in bkk.

The internet doesn't discriminate upcountry or Bangkok customers, as Robbie Dye says here all agents have access to the same fares it just depends how much they add for themselves

....you are quite right, but buying online is not the only option, and I have generally found outside bkk more expensive

I paid 23,000 baht with Kuwait Airlines 3 months ago :D:D call them direct and give them your rough dates, then ask for the cheapest days. Their prices range depending on the number of seat that are free, more seats the cheaper it is. Also they are a dry airline so no beer on-board :o:D

Whats the number then? Are they any good?

I used them once over 10 years ago and never again. Stopover in Kuwait was several hours and nothing to do. But they were cheap.

Etihad is good and I saw some good deals on Emirates last time I looked a couple of months ago but it's best to fly them in the summer when their planes are empty and hotels in Dubai are cheaper too.

I've heard that Mahan Air are to be allowed back into Manchester as of next week. If you're after a cheap flight then look no further - their prices really were rock bottom.

Sales Office

Tel: +44 161 236 5445, +44 161 236 3377

Fax: +44 161 236 7566

Email:[email protected]

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

I've heard that Mahan Air are to be allowed back into Manchester as of next week. If you're after a cheap flight then look no further - their prices really were rock bottom.

Sales Office

Tel: +44 161 236 5445, +44 161 236 3377

Fax: +44 161 236 7566

Email:[email protected]

Are they not banned from all of europe?

I've heard that Mahan Air are to be allowed back into Manchester as of next week. If you're after a cheap flight then look no further - their prices really were rock bottom

Banned from operation in the UK

According to my source at MAN they're back in next Wednesday & they'll be operating 3 times a week, Wed, Fri & Sun. I heard this elsewhere several weeks ago but, it's the first time I've heard it from someone who works at the airport. I'm trying to find out whether their ban is being lifted or, if someone else is flying the route for them.

According to my source at MAN they're back in next Wednesday & they'll be operating 3 times a week, Wed, Fri & Sun. I heard this elsewhere several weeks ago but, it's the first time I've heard it from someone who works at the airport. I'm trying to find out whether their ban is being lifted or, if someone else is flying the route for them.

anyone who'd risk flying with this outfit & their ramshackle old fleet just to save a few bob, would (imho) need their head testing..

anyone who'd risk flying with this outfit & their ramshackle old fleet just to save a few bob, would (imho) need their head testing..

Mahan Air start flights again ex Manchester 28th Nov using Airbus A320/A310 on BKK route. Some of the planes are only 2 years old however the problem CAA had with this airline was with maintenance of the aircraft or should I say lack of it !

Mahan Air start flights again ex Manchester 28th Nov using Airbus A320/A310 on BKK route. Some of the planes are only 2 years old

Mahan Air Fleet (as of March 07)

Aircraft.............Total..............Average Age......Registration

Airbus A300-B4....5........................27.............EP-MHE, EP-MHF, EP-MHG, EP-MHL, EK-30039

Airbus A300-B2....2........................27.............EK-30060, EK-30044

Airbus A310-300...4.......................16.4...........F-OJHH, F-OJHI, EK-31088, EX-301

Airbus A320-232...4.......................12.4...........EP-MHK, EP-MHJ, EK-32075

Boeing 747-300....1........................21.............EK-74713

Boeing 747-400....4........................18.............EK-74763, EK-74779, EK-74783, EK-74774

Tupolev Tu-204....2( +3 on order)

Total..................21........................18

They bought some new in the last 7 months ?

Mahan Air start flights again ex Manchester 28th Nov using Airbus A320/A310 on BKK route. Some of the planes are only 2 years old

Mahan Air Fleet (as of March 07)

Aircraft.............Total..............Average Age......Registration

Airbus A300-B4....5........................27.............EP-MHE, EP-MHF, EP-MHG, EP-MHL, EK-30039

Airbus A300-B2....2........................27.............EK-30060, EK-30044

Airbus A310-300...4.......................16.4...........F-OJHH, F-OJHI, EK-31088, EX-301

Airbus A320-232...4.......................12.4...........EP-MHK, EP-MHJ, EK-32075

Boeing 747-300....1........................21.............EK-74713

Boeing 747-400....4........................18.............EK-74763, EK-74779, EK-74783, EK-74774

Tupolev Tu-204....2( +3 on order)

Total..................21........................18

They bought some new in the last 7 months ?

Yes indeed i stand corrected about Mahan Air and age of the planes. I was looking at the date of delivery to Mahan thinking they were new plane deliveries. On further investigation i see some of the planes before being delivered to Mahan have had 5 previous operators over 20 years ! Have a look at www.planespotters.net/Airline/Mahan-Airlines and you can see the complete history of each plane on the fleet of Mahan Air. Also discovered Mahan Airlines until very recently had no CAS (collision avoidance systems) installed !

Think i will continue to use Emirates/Etihad/Qatar from Manchester.