Swimming Pool Contractor Required

johnbarpic

Please tell me you know someone who would like to build a swimming pool for me. I have made enquiries to several Pool companies to come & give me a quotation on building a swimming pool in east pattaya and not one has contacted me. are they all bust or dont want to work for an Expat brit in Pattaya

John B-P

I was going to say...200,000 baht for that size pool, he must have left some things out of it. Then saw 17 years ago.....would be somewhat more know obviously, but good that no problems in such a long period.

John, pm me and I can send you a number for someone.....right price and good service also.

• 2 months later...
Please tell me you know someone who would like to build a swimming pool for me. I have made enquiries to several Pool companies to come & give me a quotation on building a swimming pool in east pattaya and not one has contacted me. are they all bust or dont want to work for an Expat brit in Pattaya

John B-P

probably just dont wanna work fullstop :D ......it amazes me here and has happened to me many times as i have contacted companies for quotes etc(various things) and they just dont get back to you.....they must have too much money already and dont need anymore :o

John B-P

HI Jon

Please contact me as I have just had a house and pool built in pattaya and can help you.

I know a chap who is 100% reliable and can do this for you no problems.

You can contact me on 07976 944229 or [email protected]

My chap speak fair English and can also take care of the maintainance for you if you so wish. He is excellent.

Please get in touch so you are not ripped off!

Cheers.

Jason