Dog Breeder

Smurf101

Good morning folks. My first post 'though I've lived in the area for more than a year. I'm just about to purchase a house so the next step is to get a dog. Does anyone know where I can find reasonaby priced dogs in the area (no need to name any BB's)? Not necessarily a guard dog. More of a family pet.

Thanks.

Good morning folks. My first post 'though I've lived in the area for more than a year. I'm just about to purchase a house so the next step is to get a dog. Does anyone know where I can find reasonaby priced dogs in the area (no need to name any BB's)? Not necessarily a guard dog. More of a family pet.

Thanks.

Go to the weekend market on Thepprasit Road and in the back section of the food area are many dog breeders sellings some nice looking bitches.

Plenty of free dogs at many local temples also.

Please take one from the homeless animal shelter on Highway 331. it is about 30 min drive from Foodland.

They have about 150 puppies. You can take the puppy for free but it is nice to make a small donation.

I got one from there to and it is a great and beautiful dog!

I told this place to more people who wanted a puppy and they all have great dogs.