How Difficult To Get A British Visitor Visa For Thai G/f

I was just wondering how difficult it would be to get a British visitors visa for my new g/f and if anyone had any useful advice.

My previous g/f visited the UK 3 times with a visitors visa but she had been to Sweden before meeting me so I think that made things easier for her and she also had very good English.

My new g/f has a little english and has never been out of thailand and also we've only been together for 3 months whereas the my ex we had been together a year before she applied for her first UK visa. Also I'm wondering if age has any bearing on the visa application as my new g/f is only 19. As I will be sponsoring her to come to the UK I'm assuming that the fact that she has very little money in a bank account herself will not be an issue ?

The first time I did the visa for my ex I used one of the visa companies in BKK, I won't be doing the same mistake again, cost me 20000 baht and they virtually didn't do anything that I couldn't have done myself.

Any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated.

Paul,

What would possibly concern the visa officer is that you have only known each other three months. Even if you have evidence of contact covering this period, the relationship is not really of sufficient longevity to outweigh any perceived lack of intention to return on your girlfriend's behalf. Additionally, that she is your second girlfriend (in short succession?) may raise some doubts in the visa officer's mind about how genuine the relationship actually is.

That's not to dissuade your current girlfriend from applying, but to make you aware that this one may not be such plain sailing. Also, your girlfriend will have to get her parents' permission to apply for a passport as she is under 20.

Scouse.

Paul,

What would possibly concern the visa officer is that you have only known each other three months. Even if you have evidence of contact covering this period, the relationship is not really of sufficient longevity to outweigh any perceived lack of intention to return on your girlfriend's behalf. Additionally, that she is your second girlfriend (in short succession?) may raise some doubts in the visa officer's mind about how genuine the relationship actually is.

That's not to dissuade your current girlfriend from applying, but to make you aware that this one may not be such plain sailing. Also, your girlfriend will have to get her parents' permission to apply for a passport as she is under 20.

Scouse.

Thanks Scouse,

We did the Thai passport run last week and I brought her parents from Korat to go to the passport office and the g/f received her passport yesterday. I have photos of me staying in the family home with her parents who have really taken to me, I'm hoping that showing photos of me with her parents will help to prove that it's a serious relationship and not a bargirl kind of deal.

Anyway thanks for the advice.