Maintenance

pontious

It has been asked before, but does anyone know of a swimming pool cleaning company in Pattaya that is recommended .( and has vacancies)

Move into new house early December.

I know I should / could do it myself but I want to try the idle approach first.

I used to have a large swimming pool in Rayong province and yes I maintained myself with the aid of my staff, I found liquid Chlorine the best for maintenance, when there were too many snakes, frogs and scorpions in it I new it needed more chlorine. Actually true but seriously why not get a local lad or lass to clean for you a lot cheaper and you will not be paying 90% to the company

• 4 weeks later...

We use Sparkling Pools in Soi Siam Country, about 1km from Suk on left hand side.

We pay 2200 for 10 X 5 includes chemicals and comes 3 day's a week (negotiated down for 2500 so whatever he quotes has some room for improvment)

Its probably not the cheapest in town but they provide a good reliable service and the boss speaks good English.

It has been asked before, but does anyone know of a swimming pool cleaning company in Pattaya that is recommended .( and has vacancies)

• 1 month later...
We use Sparkling Pools in Soi Siam Country, about 1km from Suk on left hand side.

We pay 2200 for 10 X 5 includes chemicals and comes 3 day's a week (negotiated down for 2500 so whatever he quotes has some room for improvment)

Its probably not the cheapest in town but they provide a good reliable service and the boss speaks good English.

Hi

If you are still looking fro a pool maintainance company please get in touch with me.

[email protected]

I can put you in touch with a reliable chap

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Jason