Hair Extensions In Pattaya?

shootingstar33

Hey I am interested in getting hair extensions in Pattaya but I dont want them to look really bad, so does anyone know a good salon that does hair extensions????
Thats funny, my wife has just gone 10 minutes go to have it done, ( chantamas beauty, soi 3 jomtien,) would you lie to know the results later ?

Hi,

my g/f has this done about every 4 months, and they are really good. She uses top cut salon soi 8 2nd Road (not THE soi 8, but opposite and about 300m before). The lady comes from Bangkok to do it and does a really good job for 3,000 baht. Last time she started losing lots of her extensions after about 6 weeks, and the lady came from BKK and replaced the extensions for free. She is having new ones today funnily enough, something to do with Loy Krathong apparently!

Hey I am interested in getting hair extensions in Pattaya but I dont want them to look really bad, so does anyone know a good salon that does hair extensions????
Well. i must say it looks very nice, 7 hours !,, she did say it was a long process but yes she is looking good and recommends the girls and the work, , the lady owner speaks english, swedish, and of course thai !

I would like to have hair extensions done in Pattaya but I have not seen any western hair that is not blonde, anywhere in Thailand. What about non-Asian hair, I mean, I don't have hair as silky as the one of a Thai woman..wouldn't it look different on a western woman even if it were the same colour? Should I go for highlights only? Sorry for the ignorance, I normally do my hair myself, dunno much about hairsalons.

• 4 years later...

Hi,

my g/f has this done about every 4 months, and they are really good. She uses top cut salon soi 8 2nd Road (not THE soi 8, but opposite and about 300m before). The lady comes from Bangkok to do it and does a really good job for 3,000 baht. Last time she started losing lots of her extensions after about 6 weeks, and the lady came from BKK and replaced the extensions for free. She is having new ones today funnily enough, something to do with Loy Krathong apparently!

I guess I better stop bitching when I pay 40 baht for my monthly haircut.

Edited by mike123ca

• 4 months later...

lol - yes 40 baht!!! OMG! lol you don't know your born.... I paid 7000 baht for my hair extensions at zenred 2 months ago!

Being a woman who cares about herself and appearance costs money and time, but i love them and when im happy so is everyone else around me.

So there!