Photobucket - Unable To Upload Photos

Nikkijah

Hi all, I'm trying to host some pics on Photobucket so I can link to them from elsewhere but I am unable to upload them! My internet is a bit slow at the moment but that shouldn't make any difference should it??

Does anybody else use Photobucket? Are you having the same problems? Do you know of any alternatives? I've tried a few others but the same thing is happening, does that mean it is something to do with my IP address or ports or something beyond me??

All help is appreciated

Its all about the size of the pics..

The bigger, the slower.. :o

Try resizing the pics you want to upload..

The photos are 60kb so it's not that, is there a setting on my computer or my modem that might be preventing me from uploading, or could it be a TRUE thing?

I've got my firewall settings off so that's not the problem...

Hi all, I'm trying to host some pics on Photobucket so I can link to them from elsewhere but I am unable to upload them! My internet is a bit slow at the moment but that shouldn't make any difference should it??

Does anybody else use Photobucket? Are you having the same problems? Do you know of any alternatives? I've tried a few others but the same thing is happening, does that mean it is something to do with my IP address or ports or something beyond me??

All help is appreciated

No problems today for me. I just uploaded this picture (350 kB):

yuk.jpg

Used it here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1681455

All help is appreciated

Hi Nikkijah,

As of December 8th, 2007 I do have a lot of problem to access to Photobucket.

Example, this picture isn't accessible:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/c...ver/jrambo1.jpg

I check further, seems that not all servers are blocked, this one is still accessible:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n228/Lu...nd/PICT0297.jpg

I don't know if it's due to my Internet provider (I have a True high speed connection) or to some naughty Thailand Internet authority :o

I try to open new accounts at photobucket to see if i could change server, but unfortunately, I can't register any new account:same problem like for my pictures! :D

Anyone knows how to overcome this problem? What should I do?

Edited by khonthaibaa