Royal Thai Navy

richardb

Dear all,

I am looking for an introduction to Someone in the Navy. Not a personal introduction as you do not know me more of a contact really.

Some may recall that I support the Camillian Center in Rayong ( HIV kids ).

My last post was about hiring coaches.

The Royal Navy have some lovely beaches.

Nuff said for the moment.

If any BM thinks they may be able to help I will pm full details of what I want to ask the Navy and why.

Richard

Dear all,

I am looking for an introduction to Someone in the Navy. Not a personal introduction as you do not know me more of a contact really.

If any BM thinks they may be able to help I will pm full details of what I want to ask the Navy and why.

Richard

Mr Richard,

My guess is that you want to take the "Camillian Kids" on an outing to see the ships etc near Satahip. If so what a grand idea! My only advice would be to get a local tour operator here in Patters to set it all up. Get one of your buddys here in Patters to do some leg work for you. There probally some open tours in Satahip.

Bon Voyage

:o

Mr Richard,

My guess is that you want to take the "Camillian Kids" on an outing to see the ships etc near Satahip. If so what a grand idea! My only advice would be to get a local tour operator here in Patters to set it all up. Get one of your buddys here in Patters to do some leg work for you. There probally some open tours in Satahip.

Bon Voyage

Hi mate.Close but no cigar. The posse would likely include a whole bunch of big fallangs running around the beach if all works out. 555

See you in a week or so.

Richard

Mr Richard,

Bon Voyage

Hi mate.Close but no cigar. The posse would likely include a whole bunch of big fallangs running around the beach if all works out. 555

See you in a week or so.

Richard

As a Farang they will not let you in to the base which is where the beach is, you would need to organise it with a pretty high ranking officer for the clearance!!

I went to a beautiful beach on the navy base called Hat Nam Lam (dancing Lady beach). I was the only farang there and nobody(navy personel) question me about being there.Maybe I got Lucky. It would be a great place for kids to have some fun.

PKG

Yes Richard a few months ago I drove around the base. Seems to be unrestricted anyplace.

I went to a beautiful beach on the navy base called Hat Nam Lam (dancing Lady beach). I was the only farang there and nobody(navy personel) question me about being there.Maybe I got Lucky. It would be a great place for kids to have some fun.

PKG

Another nice Navy beach is Hat Saikew.

Barry

Dear all,

Richard

Contact the Senior Enlisted advisor; His rank is the same as a sargent major and he can get anything done you want.