Can thai girl come so me in my country ?

She could get a visa depending upon her circumstances:

Please advise what her Employment is and does she own property, also her financial status.

All the above are very closely srutinised by immigration and it is not easy unless they are convinced she has reasons to return to Thailand.

Regards

Sev

I know that my French mate took his then g/f to Paris many times, not sure what was needed? I think the main criteria was that she had a place to stay and a return ticket, the b/f should be the sponcer ??? Over to you Le Thai, when you log on :o

I took my girlfriend ( now my ex !!)

If she has a job it should be OK with an employers letter and a sponser. If she hasn't you'd better think hard as to whether she's worth it. You'll have to sponser her, provide her with continous funds over say 6 months, prove you are staying together ( flight tickets,train tickets etc). You can go for the Fiance visa which is more expensive but allows her to go for 6months by which time you are expected to marry. Check out the Thai Embassy website, all the info you need is there under 'visa application'

What your girlfriend needs is a 3 months visitors visa for the Schengen Zone, which is not so difficult to get.  The Schengen Zone consists of France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, and probably a few more European countries I am not sure of. At an embassy/consulate of any country belonging to the Schengen Zone, you can get such a visa.

The main requirements the Dutch embassy requires, are that you have proof of sufficient income to support your girlfriend during her sojourn in the Schengen Zone, and you need a statement from the municipality where you reside that your living quarters are big enough to also accomodate your Thai girlfriend.  Also you are required to sign a statement that you vouchsafe for all the costs arising fom your girlfiends sojourn in the Schengen Zone. Most likely a return ticket will also be needed, and it is very well possible they will also want to see a travel insurance. France, belonging to the Schengen Zone like the Netherlands, will most likely have similar requirements.

If your girlfriend has employment, properties and so on in Thailand or not, does in principle not play a role when applying for a visitors visa, it would do if applying for a tourist visa. There is a chance nevertheless they will question her at the French embassy because they are afraid she will want to stay in France once the visa has expired, and work there illegally.

Simply contact the French embassy and ask them what paperwork is needed, dozens of people approach them with this question every week.

Bonne chance.

Last post very good info, sorry I forgot about the insurance.

Return ticket most sure & sponcer from B/F.

Like you say just get down to French consulate, they will give full info :o Best f luck

Thank you very much for all your anwsers !

I come back from the ambassy.

She have to write (I do at her place of course) a letter for "motivate".

What can she say inside ?

Can she talk i'm her b/f or only friend ?

For the insurance (and for fly),

I check to at JPTravel (a friend tell me about this office), it's about 2500.

She have a (real) job (she sale Silk in a big shopping).

He's job have to write a letter to be sure she work here,

but the letter have to be in french.

How to do ?

Regards.