Russian Accused Of Indecent Assault With A Back-scratcher

Pattaya_Fox

Russian accused of indecent assault with a Back-Scratcher.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sumet from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Central Festival Center in North Pattaya in response to a complaint from a Thai woman who sells perfume at the Center. Khun Ganjana aged 33 claimed that a foreign tourist had used a back-scratching device to life her skirt up, revealing her underwear. The culprit, who was in possession of the back-scratching device when approached by Police, was later named as Mr. Dmitry Belkin aged 36 from Russia. At the scene, he initially resisted Police requests to accompany them down to Pattaya Police but was eventually persuaded to come. He vehemently denied the allegations of indecent assault and we understand that negotiations are now underway to bring the case to a close, avoiding further legal action.

post-15964-1196695688_thumb.jpg post-15964-1196695740_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1196695798_thumb.jpg

Pattaya City News

Monday 4th december 2007

Idiot.

I hope they ram the back scratcher up his rectum.

maybe he would like that????

That's way too harsh. Give him a fine big enough to make a Muscovite take notice but don't physically assault him. Unless of course he would like that as well.

.........we understand that negotiations are now underway to bring the case to a close, avoiding further legal action.

These "negotiations" will involve a substantial amount of baht. A large donation to the female victim and another large donation to the police.

Mutual co-operation is the best way to avoid legal action.

In other words: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

• 11 years later...