Another 90 Days At Myawadi/ Mae Sot Border

As long as you exit Thailand/obtain stamp of entry/exit other country and return you will receive your normal permitted visa stamp.

So is it possible for nationals of countries other than Thailand or Myanmar to receive a Myanmar entry stamp at Myawadi?

• 2 weeks later...
:o Success. Drove to the border yesterday (19th Dec) arrived 10.30AM. Parked car 100 meters from Friendship Bridge. Stamped out at Thai Passport Control. Walked over bridge. Went into immigration office on right-hand side at the other end of the bridge- 300 or so meters. No shade on bridge- hot in the sun. Was given a seat inside the office and was asked if I wanted to have a look around Myawadi or just go straight back. The difference is that if you want to have a look around they will give you a receipt for your passport & your 500 Baht & tell you to come back when you`re ready. I was asked for 500 Baht-someone tells me it is 10$ US but who cares about the price difference -this is a bargain. I said I just needed the stamp. No problem. Within 5 minutes I was on my way back across the bridge. Got stamped back ( 90days) by the same girl who stamped me out some 15 minutes previously. You have to fill out a TM card that they give you- apparently it has a special code number- my pre-completed card was rejected. That is the only paperwork- none whatever on the Burma side. By 11AM I was on the Mae Sot by-pass heading home. Thanks for the information- it was 100% correct.