Clothes Manufactures

royar2002

Is there someone who can recomend or have experience with a good clothes manufactures. I am not looking for a wholesale shop, but someone who can make large quantity fisherman pants at my own design.

Suggest giving it a shot at

Thai Garment Manufacturers Association (www.thaigarment.org).

Keep in mind that in respect of garment export to Europe and the USA there are quota regulations. Without holding sufficient quota the Foreign Trade Deartment will not issue an export license for that particular shipment making it impossible for the recipient to get the goods out of customs in the importing country.

There are ways and means Dick,ways and means!!!

There are, there are... but eventually everyone has to decide for him-/or herself what path to take. It is just a matter of whether someone is actually ready to pay the bill. Most people aren't and this is reflected by those weeping handcuffed creeps we can see on TV daily. Only f... if you can handle the payment is my personal advice.

This year the rules for legitimate garment biz on both ends (in Europe and Thailand) has become more difficult because some wise a.. have been abusing the system. Eventually this is also because VAT refund is so darn difficult nowadays even if a deal was carried out legitimately.

No tears to shed for a dead crook. :o

There are ways and means Dick,ways and means!!!

There are, there are... but eventually everyone has to decide for him-/or herself what path to take. It is just a matter of whether someone is actually ready to pay the bill. Most people aren't and this is reflected by those weeping handcuffed creeps we can see on TV daily. Only f... if you can handle the payment is my personal advice.

This year the rules for legitimate garment biz on both ends (in Europe and Thailand) has become more difficult because some wise a.. have been abusing the system. Eventually this is also because VAT refund is so darn difficult nowadays even if a deal was carried out legitimately.

No tears to shed for a dead crook. :o

Thanks for help, but I don't asked for export information. I know all about this because I have been in that bussiness for many years. I just want to find a clothes manufactures. My fisherpants will walk around here in Thailand.

I always buy my pants from these guys... Fisherman Pants

see what a valuable repository of information that i am  :o

You should find a new company. Your link is the most expensive manufactures in Thailand.

oh i thought you would be interested in quality merchandise... now if you'd have said that you were only looking for a sweat-shop employing under-paid natives... i wouldn't have bothered.