GYPSY QUEEN ; direct from JAPAN

KA-NOM-PANG-NAM ; host in THAILAND

The Wonderful Relationship between

Japan – Chiangmai, Thailand

Late evening on December 8th, 2007, at

Chiangmai German Microbrewery

300 meters behind Carrefour

For taxi : โรงเบียร์เชียงใหม่เยอรมัน

Reservation : (0) 53 244588 , Do not be late, you will miss something.

Free_LIVE_Performance_2.doc

Edited by p1p
Tidy up unnecessary format comands and correct spelling.

GoodBeer.

Thank you for your post here. I am letting it stand because I am sure some members will be interested. However we normally expect people to take some part in the ThaiVisa community before they start placing adverts for their businesses on the forum. We have a classified section for advertisements.

Do hope someone mentions the treatment of the Thai's and the allied prisoners during the building of the railroad to Burma .Forgive me for not celebrating but I will remember. Next time you buy any Mitsubishi products do a little research on how this fine company survived the same time period.

Do hope someone mentions the treatment of the Thai's and the allied prisoners during the building of the railroad to Burma .Forgive me for not celebrating but I will remember. Next time you buy any Mitsubishi products do a little research on how this fine company survived the same time period.

Hmm, giving away your age, are you? Not to mention an unwillingness or inablity to let go? This was what, sixty years ago?

Every powerful country has inflicted disgusting human rights abuses upon others, including my own country and likely your's?

As a combat vet from the Vietnam/American war, I am gratified to see Vietnamese and American combat vets making the effort to get together and forgive the aggressions and abuses of their own countries 'way back when'...

Perhaps a good German beer at home would be appropriate for both of us on that night.. :o

I do love german beer. As long as its black enough not to see through. I hate it though when you make sense....

:o:D

Red Lion has Lenne dark and I hear that Macro has it by the case. Rich and dark to die for - kinda like Venus Williams...

So how do you feel about German Beer then?

We used to have Beer Keiller's in the UK many years ago...the beer was served in one litre glasses, by women dressed in traditional german garb....they had them all over the country and they were great...don't know why they shut them all down, ? Obviously not making money,,,shame that :D

Great beer the German stuff, Lowenbrou (spelling) is my favourite, the dark beers are to strong for me :o