The Positive Thread. No Negativity!

Jockstar

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anything else positive happen today?

Was told the power wouldn't come back on until 4pm (it went off at 9am) and it came back at 3pm! A nice surprise as usually when told it will come back at 4pm, it comes back around 5:30 :o

After my fist post of being very happy to not get roped in by a "cowboy contractor" The following day I stumbled into a real good contractor for a great price & extras. Not only that started a day earlier & uses real rebar on the steel cages for the pilings, unlike the bailing wire setups I usually see used. And got some good advise from Chownah that the contractor was planning on doing anyway! Imagine that. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to the Pub around the corner thinking of having to drink Tonic Water due to elections. Drink came and it contained Gin....

Another hour or so went passed and I got pissed. Lots of people joined later on. The place was packed. Than the news struck! Silom is selling alcohol!!!!

Best news: Paid the bill and only got charged Tonic Water! Well thats what I call customer service!

Due to the surprice we proceeded to the Thaniya's Barbican and again, packed with people being served chilled beers!

Moral of this story: Never say never, life is full of surprises!

Oh yes, and the Bang Rak Police officers were having a beer as well...