Looking For Info On Krabi Resort

parmi

I am looking for anyone that has stayed at or lives near the ( krabi resort on Ao nang beach,) i am planning a long term holiday for some people from the uk and was told the this resort is very good, if anyone has pics or anything to show or tell i would be very thankfull, better i look before i put down a deposit.

thanks in advance,

Well Krabi Resort is my favourite in that area. It's very old, but infairly good nick. There are bungalow style guest homes and rooms around the swimming pool - which I prefer although I havestayed in both. The restaurant at the seafront has a huge window for looking out over the sea while having breakfast - and the breakfast buffet is fantastic. The resort staff can organise trips, diving, snorkelling etc etc etc and the beach in front of the resort is almost private. IMO it's a great place to stay

Well Krabi Resort is my favourite in that area. It's very old, but infairly good nick. There are bungalow style guest homes and rooms around the swimming pool - which I prefer although I havestayed in both. The restaurant at the seafront has a huge window for looking out over the sea while having breakfast - and the breakfast buffet is fantastic. The resort staff can organise trips, diving, snorkelling etc etc etc and the beach in front of the resort is almost private. IMO it's a great place to stay

Thankyou very much,

As far as the bungalows,i am bringing my ma and sis out for 2 weeks ,do you think this is a place they would be happy, it is their first trip to LOS and i want it to be a good one, ma is 78yrs and sis 53,we come from uk. i have been to krabi many times but not to this resort,

one last ?,,, do you have any pics of this place.

sorry to be a pain in the a--,

thanks again,

steve

• 3 weeks later...

I was thyere picking up some people recently and saw that there were some new rooms built up high above the old bamboo bungalows that are along the "back" road of the resort.

They seemed pretty nice and worth and look as they are new and therefore less likely to be damp.