Beware Of Lost Shoes At Temple

initiala4

Just an alert that once you take off your shoes to pray inside the templ, I HIGHLY recommend taking the shoes inside the temple in a bag. This is to avoid thief from stealing shoes!! I went to a few temples today and heard a bunch of foreign people looking for their own shoes!

I always advise my friends and family when visiting Thailand to wear cheap flip flops when going to the Wats, and leave their designer trainers, or whatever, back at the hotel.

It's common sense, human nature being what it is.

Just an alert that once you take off your shoes to pray inside the templ, I HIGHLY recommend taking the shoes inside the temple in a bag. This is to avoid thief from stealing shoes!! I went to a few temples today and heard a bunch of foreign people looking for their own shoes!

Good idea - or wear cheap flip-flops. No one has stolen my 99 baht flip-flops. Yet. :o

I always advise my friends and family when visiting Thailand to wear cheap flip flops when going to the Wats, and leave their designer trainers, or whatever, back at the hotel.

It's common sense, human nature being what it is.

You would have to question friends and family when visiting Thailand what size shoes they wear ??

Myself never had a problem at a Wat, but would if my shoes were taken, never yet found any flip flops size 14 largest size appears to be 10's