Royal Project Festival 2007

mobile69

On the Nimmanhemin Road. Coming from Amari, heading Suthep road. Straight at the T-section with lights, with Eat Me on your left and Aden on your right. Approx. 200 - 300 m (I'm pretty bad in estimation) furher on your left.

Nienke :o

Nienke could do an animated gif avatar which a whole bunch of dogs, perhaps all dogs that are currently waiting for a home.

I volunteer to cook something like that up. (when provided with pics. :D

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you know I have been breaking my brains on that for the last couple of days? Telepathy or did you see my post on the support forum? I finally got a slide show on my computer but can't load it up as avatar. Ok, I'm so far to understand that the file is too big (3 something MB). Tried to get those BL**** pic's smaller, but have not really a clue about pixels, resolution etc etc. and now the pic's suck. Got photoshop on my computer but need to learn first how it works, do it all through ACDSee Pro Photo manager. Have two url's where I can change the small movies from my camara into something that you actually can see on the computer. But still didn't manage, let alone make it in something that you can send by email. My parents would love to receive something like that, plus my customers abroad.

Have no time for the computer club nor the photo club, where I bet I can learn a lot!!

Can you feeeeeeeeel the frustration, here?! crazy2.gif

So, yes, I except your offer. Although, I prefer more that you explain me how to do, so that next time I can do it myself.

Oh, and PB my teddy bear Rottie was my hubby, :D my teacher and an absolute sweetheart! Hit a sensitive spot there :D:bah::D

Miss poodle is not older than 4 weeks on the pic. She was sold to the owners as being 8 weeks that had her first shots already. Enough to take with them on the plane. NOT! They needed to leave the dog behind. She is now with me, in good health and waiting till the owners come back to get her. My GSD female simply adores pups and plays aunti now. My GSD male is more on a distance and plays uncle.

post-27646-1197443299_thumb.jpg post-27646-1197443321_thumb.jpg

post-27646-1197443446_thumb.jpg post-27646-1197443708_thumb.jpg post-27646-1197443744_thumb.jpg

How to hijack a thread :o

Nienke

Neinke, Please don't do the animated avatar. I hate those avatars with motion (like Thai Paulie's) and I'll have to stop reading your posts too, despite being an animal lover. Isn't what you have to say more important than a cute, fancy avatar?

Neinke, Please don't do the animated avatar. I hate those avatars with motion (like Thai Paulie's) and I'll have to stop reading your posts too, despite being an animal lover. Isn't what you have to say more important than a cute, fancy avatar?

Surely you can put aside your dislike for animated avatars when you realise (look back a few posts) that chancao's work of art for Nienke will be giving people the chance to choose and give a home to homeless canines? :o

I recommend blinkers.

JxP

Farm products from the Royal Projects on sale at this show. Probably all the other stall holders selling handicrafts & snacks that show up at all the shows.

Where exactly is the Convention Hall? Is it on campus, or on Nimmenhime(?) Rd?

Do you fancy going on Sunday? End of show bargains?! Taking mini-mobile69? Meet up with my mob somewhere easy to locate?

JxP