Ebay Holidays

brianw

has any member bid and won a thailand holiday on ebay the one I have been interested in is by asia rewards holidays there is a presentation on arrival and and some conditions but it seems to good to be true to find it on ebay it comes under package holidays

I have never been on one myself - but have a few friends who have taken advantage of them. They require a couple to attend - you sit through a one hour compulsory lecture - which is basically a high-pressure sales pitch trying to either get you to buy a condo or a timeshare.

If you can withstand the marketing - you get a good cheap holiday.

Just remember to sit quietly for one hour, smile - and then maker a speedy exit at the end of the sames pitch.

Peter

Ive been to this kind of lecture before, for 1 hour very long presentation the next hour they keep on as asking you to upgrade your free holiday trips and then pay more than 50k to stay in any hotel in the world when u travel for free.

Beware there are so many scams going on now on ebay, but if its for a specific hotel or package than it can be a good deal. U can usually show up and do better on your own unless its high season so be cautious. I could of got a free package one week at a resort but it was nowhere near where I wanted to stay or hang out.

• 2 weeks later...
has any member bid and won a thailand holiday on ebay the one I have been interested in is by asia rewards holidays there is a presentation on arrival and and some conditions but it seems to good to be true to find it on ebay it comes under package holidays
we won a 6 night holiday at Absolute Seapearl beach Resort in Patong,great rooms,as usual thai staff were brilliant,But :D the european staff pestering you to purchase timeshare or extra weeks what a nightmare :o of course a couple of pensioners look like easy game,after complaining about the harassment we were promised a free weeks phuket holiday voucher, on departure we still had not recieved the voucher,one of the sales staff informed us that it would be sent to our home address, when we returned from europe, still no voucher :D we have written by snailmail and also multiple emails, guess what no reply :D as was mentioned before, looks like timeshare, smells like timeshare it is frigging timeshare :D Nignoy

• 3 weeks later...