Looking For Business Idea, Or Business

I have an idea that takes someone who is Internet-savy. The island needs it and the money would be flowing. I'm not giving away any details away for free especially here.

I have some internet Knowledge but if need more can always find someone who has. would we need an import-export license?

If the Island needs it THEN WE SHOULD GIVE IT TO THE ISLAND

and we need the money too.

You could PM me and we could discuss. like i said to MARK WOLFE hard tell someone who might just run off with your idea.

If you are [ insert nationality here ]

then open a [ insert country here ] restaurant / pub / guesthouse.

If you are Indian, there is always room for another tailor.

This should be another thread but,

Has anyone ever seen a customer in any of those Tailors???

I walk up and down Chaweng sometimes but maybe its just by chance, but i never seen them do any business.

and as there are so many, how do they survive?

That should get you on Marks boat for sure.

Hope MARK lets us have his boat with discount to me for all the support us people have given him.

How about it MARK???

Have had a couple of very good PM's already, wow there are some good ideas out there.

Ok, but need some warning when you want it as bookings are filling up fast over high season - I don't want to get too optimistic, but based on the pre-bookings it feels like the high season might be better than last couple of years (don't hold me to that, as we are still getting a few showers and we have the elections coming which may bring up some unwelcome surprises)

Whatever idea you choose, maybe you should rush in to make the most of the high season ... and then don't be like the many others that do that, spend all of the profits celebrating during Jan and Feb because their brilliant idea works so well, and fold in low season.

Yes we will give you some warning, wont be for couple months, we should do it off the high season as some people would be busy, and as we are all Expats then some of us work, so maybe a sunday might be good.

Well if i find a business probably cant rush into it too much depending what it is of course, but just when is the HIGH SEASON -rough dates?

This a new, not on Samui.

Massage by men, with no shirt and only leather wests .

This works in some sois in Pattaya.

Gay people have more mone, so good money

This is not a joke.

Yes that would work, but not many GAYS on the Island is there?

My lawyer just told me today, no joke, why dont I open a BOY BAR but cater for Japanese women.

might have to have Thai guys and Western guys also, wonder if i could not only be the boss but also do that job? :D

Now that could work too, wonder how many western women would go for that also?

GIRLS???????? :o

One more free one: a 24 hour self serve bensin/gas station. (this one SBK and hubby, will love!)

Between the turnoff to the beach road in Lamai and the gas station was a coin-operated gas (petrol) dispenser. I think it has been taken away, though.

(What is "bensin"?)

Danish for petrol :o and very expensive there. And not in cash dude, has to be on a credit card! And some that make money, even in low season. Just a taste of what I don't feel like doing, but have the ideas, for a %age! Gone some hours and someone already has stolen me ideas!

Edited by SamuiJens

This a new, not on Samui.

Massage by men, with no shirt and only leather wests .

This works in some sois in Pattaya.

Gay people have more mone, so good money

This is not a joke.

Yes that would work, but not many GAYS on the Island is there?

My lawyer just told me today, no joke, why dont I open a BOY BAR but cater for Japanese women.

might have to have Thai guys and Western guys also, wonder if i could not only be the boss but also do that job? :D

Now that could work too, wonder how many western women would go for that also?

GIRLS???????? :o

If this idea with the Japanese women takes off I'm up for working a few shifts. :D I've even got my own leather vest and pant combo, :D or was that outfit only needed for the gay massage? :D

Pronto! Got few.

A ) Floating bar Concept. Idea's been rusting on the shelf since Virgin Branson answered they'll deal with already functioning products (so it needs to be developed).

B ) What you find on this island is small, smaller, non knowing (in English) computer shops. Take a stacked computer shop from Pantip plaza with all possible pheriperals and PRICES and move the shop idea here with English speaking stuff. Instant success guaranteed! Now you hunt bits and pieces around the island for the brand, price, quality or the service... Depending on the shop size additional related services like DVD burning, printing, copying...

C ) Got really nice third one but you'll got to confirm me by PM first that invitation is on its way :o I'll then PM you back...

Edited by SamuiBond

They got a Floating Bar off of Sabang Beach,PG, Philippines, but it went down, since ppl swimming out haven't got money with them and those that do get wasted and can't swim back! NEXT= Best one is from ME and Tax, those hotcake's really DO sell! I'd by a few right NOW!

Edited by SamuiJens

Hi,

We have many projects on the south of the island but we need a serious finance partner, we have land, builder and architects, we need finance and a good marketing.

Any business angel here ?

Where abouts is the land? how big? on the beach? seaview? I have a very good house design, cheap to build, looks very smart and they sell like those cakes "life_is_pain" was talking about.

Can finance maybe or buy some land and make some deal if the land is good. PM me better.

Ok, but need some warning when you want it as bookings are filling up fast over high season

bbcsamui Mark,

Looks like we got 25 so far,

That’s without the Wives, Husbands, B/Fs and G/Fs .

Need know your boat capacity maybe can’t do couples?

You got pics of the buffet you’ll be doing?

Get some Tiger beer in as well yes.

And Mark as you know there is no better advertising than the word of mouth, so I imagine you might put on a good spread for us,

1/Zorro1, 2/SamuiJens, 3/Mssabai, 4/Goldfish, 5/Lite Beer, 6/Mark Wolfe, 7/Rooo

8/GetBackJoJo, 9/Pilchard, 10/Tony121, 11/bbcsamui, 12/Chayaphum, 13/Malcolmswaine, 14/Dave the Dude, 15John 1, 16/PoorSucker, 17/Sbk, 18/BEENTHEREDONETHAT, 19/Monkeynuts, 20/Koheesti, 21/Dingjoe

22/ WORLDWEBWIDE, 23/BigC, 24/ life is pain, 25/SamuiBond

Hey are all you lot anonymous?

If so and you want to stay that way,

how will we all get on the boat as it will be invitation only?

Sounds like it might be a good trip, might be fun people trying to

find out who the others are.

Should we invite SamuiExpress or are they already on the list.

a 5 star rehabe unit like the Betty Ford clinic make it look amazing but affordable. it would become an international treatment center for people with drugs and alchol problems. right inside the jungle on tropical pariadise.

a 5 star rehabe unit like the Betty Ford clinic make it look amazing but affordable. it would become an international treatment center for people with drugs and alchol problems. right inside the jungle on tropical pariadise.

Yeah good one, and you could pick up some very cheap land in the middle of nowhere and build it.

I always thought if i had to stop drinking for example I would expect to pay big money to go to a place where there is a high fence and you cant get out until your time is up, eg pay $10,000 for 4 weeks and you cant get out no matter what. bit scary though.

a 5 star rehabe unit like the Betty Ford clinic make it look amazing but affordable. it would become an international treatment center for people with drugs and alcohol problems. right inside the jungle on tropical paradise.

a 1 star rehabe unit like the Betty Ford clinic make it look amazing but affordable. it would become an local treatment center for people with drugs and alcohol problems. right inside soi reggae.

Start a posting forum about Thailand and charge members one baht per post.

At least it would stop similar silly postings :o

They got a Floating Bar off of Sabang Beach,PG, Philippines, but it went down, since ppl swimming out haven't got money with them and those that do get wasted and can't swim back!

Sorry Jens, This was the SINKING BAR. My idea is different :D

1/Zorro1, 2/SamuiJens, 3/Mssabai, 4/Goldfish, 5/Lite Beer, 6/Mark Wolfe, 7/Rooo

8/GetBackJoJo, 9/Pilchard, 10/Tony121, 11/bbcsamui, 12/Chayaphum, 13/Malcolmswaine, 14/Dave the Dude, 15John 1, 16/PoorSucker, 17/Sbk, 18/BEENTHEREDONETHAT, 19/Monkeynuts, 20/Koheesti, 21/Dingjoe

22/ WORLDWEBWIDE, 23/BigC, 24/ life is pain, 25/SamuiBond

Hey are all you lot anonymous?

If so and you want to stay that way,

how will we all get on the boat as it will be invitation only?

Sounds like it might be a good trip, might be fun people trying to

find out who the others are.

Should we invite SamuiExpress or are they already on the list.

All wear masks, I will be the one with the panama hat & red rose in my lapel :o

Edited by Rooo

• 3 weeks later...

Heres a good idea. Why dont you take all of the good ideas that everyone is giving you.

Start putting an Ideas database together.

Sell database of "Koh Samui Busines Ventures" to potential investors, guide them through company set up process, management, services, etc etc etc.

I would rather have a % of profits than a party mate.

Thanks..... :o