Lawyers In Ubon Ratchathani

sezzo

Does anyone know of a good lawyer in Ubon. My wife needs to get the certificate/documents giving her sole custody of the kids. This is needed for an application for spouse visa to Australia. I dont think there would be any lawyers in our town Khemarat that could handle this sort of situation.

Any ideas

There is an English speaking lawyer in Supphasit Road just around the corner from

Wrong Way.He did translation work for me years ago for childrens birth certificates etc.

Also last year translating stuff for my wife's Aussie tourist visa and British tourist visa.

Will go around there later and get his address,phone number and maybe e-mail address and send them to you.

Edited by BlueScouse

There is an English speaking lawyer in Supphasit Road just around the corner from

Wrong Way.He did translation work for me years ago for childrens birth certificates etc.

Also last year translating stuff for my wife's Aussie tourist visa and British tourist visa.

Will go around there later and get his address,phone number and maybe e-mail address and send them to you.

Hello Sezzo,

This is the guy I mentioned in my reply to your email. I didn't hire him to do anything, just had a consultation with him about a couple of subjects. He talked me out of one subject, and admitted that another was over his head. That's a sign of honesty. And he didn't charge me for the consultation. Maybe he's a rare one who knows that word of mouth pays off, as it perhaps might be doing right now.

I'll be glad to be getting back to Thailand on Friday. It's 6-degrees C and raining here in Japan, with little snowmen showing for tomorrows forecast.

Cheers!

Wrongway

Thanks BlueScouse,

Looking forward to checking this guy out

Sezzo

I have just sent a PM to Sezzo and Stinky.

The lawyer did translation work for my childrens birth certificates and my wedding

certificate.Also land documents etc.

His work was OK for both British and Aussie embassies.

He was charging-a few months ago- 200 baht per page.

I have just sent a PM to Sezzo and Stinky.

The lawyer did translation work for my childrens birth certificates and my wedding

certificate.Also land documents etc.

His work was OK for both British and Aussie embassies.

He was charging-a few months ago- 200 baht per page.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that

Sezzo

I have to say that 200 baht per page is cheap.

We do go in Ubon (Isaan Lawyers, see the banner above) each month and have few clients in the area.

It depends what are your needs. Actually, I would love to associate our law firm with an excellent lawyer in Ubon, just to save some long trips and have grow our network. Today, I received emails and documents from France, England, Norway and Pakistan! Everything is done by email, fax, scan, etc.

I believe I will have a talk with this lawyer next month!

BTW, I believe that "wrongway", you met my wife last month!

Sebastian.

Isaanlawyers:

200 Baht per page may be quite cheap and that is because there is a lot of competition in some places, but 750 - 1000 Baht in a large city such as Korat is very very expensive for a simple Thai - English translation of a child's Birth Certificate which I require. Also 3 - 5 day turn-around seems ridiculous and excessive.

I have spent two days in Korat trying to get this job done for a child's medical at the "Korat Bangkok Hospital" for an Australian Spouse Visa application!

I never imagined that I would have to leave Korat and go back to Bangkok to have such a job done.

There are several excellent translation services, well respected, efficient and quite accepted by the Consular Affairs Office within a few minutes walk from them and they can do the fully certified job within about half an hour!

Oh well, to the Bus Station!

I have to say that 200 baht per page is cheap.

We do go in Ubon (Isaan Lawyers, see the banner above) each month and have few clients in the area.

It depends what are your needs. Actually, I would love to associate our law firm with an excellent lawyer in Ubon, just to save some long trips and have grow our network. Today, I received emails and documents from France, England, Norway and Pakistan! Everything is done by email, fax, scan, etc.

I believe I will have a talk with this lawyer next month!

BTW, I believe that "wrongway", you met my wife last month!

Sebastian.

Sebastian.

Are you originally from Canada???