How About Sarasas Witaed Bangbon School

vivisuevivi

You might find more about it on TEFL watch (or something like that). We had a couple of teachers from our school who went to work there after leaving here. One had worked at several schools in Thailand and described it as about that same as any other school.

Another teacher was quite unhappy, but again these were a few years ago. The school is relatively new and I know it most likely had some 'teething problems.' It also went from a relatively small school to a huge enrollment very quickly.

Hope you get some answers.

three years later,I think something should be different.

Probably. Sarasas Bangbon opened its doors in 2000 and now has over 6000 students. Very rapid growth. Bound to have been some errors. Hopefully, systems would be in place and settled by now.

Sarasas Bangbon is okay, depends on what building you're in. I worked at another school in that Sarasas area, but I did spend some time there. Just do your research before you accept a job because each building there is like it's own school. About six months ago, buildings 7 and 9 were the ones to stay away from. So speak to a few of the teachers from each building and you will find work out whether or not it's good, coz like I said, each building is like it's own school in that campus. Sarasas Wiated Thonburi and Sarasas Thonburi are much better and not too far away. I'd be asking to work at one of those school if they give you the option. The pay and benifits are the same at all Sarasas schools but there is a lot more scum working a the Bangbon campus.