Requirements For Non Img Type B

All i want to do is go to thailand see my Gf and source out goods for my business.

Looking closely at the requirements for type B visa

Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business tax

Document showing correspondence with trading partners in Thailand.

What really is required.

I was under the impression that all i needed was a letter from my company dully stamped stateing why i required a type B VISA and my reason for doing business.

Royal Thai Consulate, DUBLIN

Bland, Payne, Dineen,

25-28 Adelaide Road,

Dublin 2, Ireland

Tel. (3531) 6048100

Fax: (3531) 6048199

2.1 Non-Immigrant visa (category “B” – Business) can be obtained from all Thai Embassies and Consulates provided that the following relevant documents are submitted

Foreigners who wish to conduct business in Thailand

- Visa application Form completely filled out

- Applicant’s passport with validity not less than 6 months and its copy

- Two 4x6 cm. full-faced, bareheaded photos taken within the past 6 months

- Letter from the applicant’s company stating the objective of the visit to Thailand, his/her salary,etc.

- Document showing correspondence with trading partners in Thailand.

- Financial evidence in case that the applicant is doing his/her own business

- Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)

- Letter of invitation from company in Thailand together with copy of corporate documents comprising of 1) list of shareholders 2) business registration and business license 3) company profile 4) details of business operation 5) list of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions 6) map indicating the location of the company 7) Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year 8) Alien income tax return (Por Ngor Dor 91) and 9) Value-added tax registration (Por Ngor Dor 20) , etc.

(Copies of company documents must be signed by Board of Directors or authorized managing director and affixed the seal of the company.)

- Document indicating the number of foreign tourists (for tourism business only), or document indicating export transactions issued by banks (for export business only)

- Official marriage and birth certificates (In case of the applicant’s family members)

Consular officers reserve the rights to ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.

In the absence of a required document, a letter indicating the unavailability of such document must be provided.

The applicant must sign on each page of the copy.

Documents in foreign languages must be translated in Thai. If translated into English, it should be notorized by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic/ consular mission.

The holders of this type of visa are entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. Upon completion of such period, an extension of stay for a period of one year counting from the date of arrival in the Kingdom can be applied for at the Office of the Immigration Bureau.

All i want to do is go to thailand see my Gf and source out goods for my business.

Looking closely at the requirements for type B visa

Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business tax

Document showing correspondence with trading partners in Thailand.

What really is required.

I was under the impression that all i needed was a letter from my company dully stamped stateing why i required a type B VISA and my reason for doing business.

Royal Thai Consulate, DUBLIN

Bland, Payne, Dineen,

25-28 Adelaide Road,

Dublin 2, Ireland

Tel. (3531) 6048100

Fax: (3531) 6048199

2.1 Non-Immigrant visa (category “B” – Business) can be obtained from all Thai Embassies and Consulates provided that the following relevant documents are submitted

Foreigners who wish to conduct business in Thailand

- Visa application Form completely filled out

- Applicant’s passport with validity not less than 6 months and its copy

- Two 4x6 cm. full-faced, bareheaded photos taken within the past 6 months

- Letter from the applicant’s company stating the objective of the visit to Thailand, his/her salary,etc.

- Document showing correspondence with trading partners in Thailand.

- Financial evidence in case that the applicant is doing his/her own business

- Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family)

- Letter of invitation from company in Thailand together with copy of corporate documents comprising of 1) list of shareholders 2) business registration and business license 3) company profile 4) details of business operation 5) list of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions 6) map indicating the location of the company 7) Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year 8) Alien income tax return (Por Ngor Dor 91) and 9) Value-added tax registration (Por Ngor Dor 20) , etc.

(Copies of company documents must be signed by Board of Directors or authorized managing director and affixed the seal of the company.)

- Document indicating the number of foreign tourists (for tourism business only), or document indicating export transactions issued by banks (for export business only)

- Official marriage and birth certificates (In case of the applicant’s family members)

Consular officers reserve the rights to ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.

In the absence of a required document, a letter indicating the unavailability of such document must be provided.

The applicant must sign on each page of the copy.

Documents in foreign languages must be translated in Thai. If translated into English, it should be notorized by notary organs or the applicant’s diplomatic/ consular mission.

The holders of this type of visa are entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. Upon completion of such period, an extension of stay for a period of one year counting from the date of arrival in the Kingdom can be applied for at the Office of the Immigration Bureau.

Have since come across these two requirments on two different sites.

Submit your valid, signed, Passport

1 Visa Application Form, completed and signed

2 Passport-type photographs required

Completed Cover Page (print from browser)

Letter of invitation from a host company in Thailand. Fax accepted.

A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead.

The letter must explain all of the following:

Nature of business to be performed

Name and address of reference to be visited

Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit

The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.

This is an example form for application for a Non-Immigrant visa

Letter of invitation:

Letter of invitation from a host company in Thailand.

7. Business Letter:

A business letter of financial responsibility is required to be type written on company letterhead and addressed to "Visa Section, Embassy of Thailand ". Letter must include the purpose fo travel, nature of business to be performed. Guarantee of financial support and should be signed by an officer or manager at the company.

This is what i belived i needed to do but the Thai Ministry of forign affairs says

different.

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/12.php#thailand

Dr Pat Pong yAou may be able to clarify my confusion as i have supplied all information that i came across. This may also help others.