Bbc World Service( Football)on Ubc Radio

R123

Those with UBC,and who don't know, I have found that on UBC channel 30 that radio channel broadcasts the world service.

BBC world service has a super sports programme especially for English(and Scottish) football on a Saturday, so with the 10.00pm kick off games Thai time here, one can switch to the radio at half time and full time and get results,scores, reports, etc.

Edited by R123

Those with UBC,and who don't know, I have found that on UBC channel 30 that radio channel broadcasts the world service.

BBC world service has a super sports programme especially for English(and Scottish) football on a Saturday, so with the 10.00pm kick off games Thai time here, one can switch to the radio at half time and full time and get results,scores, reports, etc.

Thats good to know!!

Anything is better than the 3 stooges!!

Also I found out yesterday that on channel 72 (BBC) that they have a full time report and visit the grounds interviewing players/managers :o

Why did't I think of that? Thanks.