I Am Looking For Steroids

rigpigonjuice

I am looking for a few different steroids in Thailand. Are they available ? I am looking to buy Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Dianabol (Methandrostenolone). I was in a bad car accident and need to get back into shape.

I am fully aware of the side effects of steroid use and just would like to know if I can buy them and where.

Thanks

I am looking for a few different steroids in Thailand. Are they available ? I am looking to buy Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Dianabol (Methandrostenolone). I was in a bad car accident and need to get back into shape.

I am fully aware of the side effects of steroid use and just would like to know if I can buy them and where.

Thanks

Geez, I think the majority of US baseball players named in the Mitchell Report said the same thing. Be very careful, there is a fine line between the Hall of Fame and the Hall of Shame. :o

Jeeeez. Steroids should only be used under the supervision of a medical practioner with experience in their administration. Even under ideal circumstances the side effects can be devastating if there is an unknown underlying medical condition.

My cat was prescribed cortisone in his old age for his skin condition and he received more follow up and supervision for his small does than most humans receive that take steroids.

Thanks

:D

1. As some one has said, Steroids can't be sold in Thailand without a prescription.

2. If you really need them you should be able to get them from a doctor by getting a prescription from a doctor.

3. Like a lot of things, you can often get drugs without a prescription from a pharmacy in Thailand. I know for a fact that a lot of bargirls use Valium (aka Prince Valium) to sleep. Prescription....what's that?

4. Be VERY CAREFUL about what you get. Steroids, for example, are often not what they are claimed to be in Thailand. If you're lucky, it's just useles junk that won't help you, but won't harm you. If you're not so lucky you end up in a hospital Emergency Room.

5. Or worse.

:o

Thanks

where r u located??? some places are easier to get them than others.send me a message