For Thai Visa Experts...

I have a one year multiple entry Non Imm B visa. Presently I'm going through the process of getting a teachers license and work permit. For the past month and a half my employer, along w/ me, have had to go to Suan Plu in order to get it stamped--one week here, one week there. I'm assuming it's because I didn't leave the country after three months. In October I plan on going to the US for 3 weeks, is the visa still valid or must I get a multiple entry stamp? I'm thinking that I don't have to...but I'm still nervous as to whether my visa will "somehow" be cancelled...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

do you wish to extend your current entry stamp up to 1 year so u can stay without leaving every 3 months?or ok with every 3 month visa runs?The answer is 1,If you wanna extend your stay up to 1 year ,you have to get a re entry permit before you leave,and you must come back before your last extension stamp expires in order to be under process 2,If you are ok with visa runs every 3 month,then don't worry,just go out and re enter again,you will get a fresh 3 month entry.And you can go and extend your work permit according to your fresh entry.You have to leave the country every 3 months and re enter,and also keep note,you have to extend work permit before it expires.For e.g. Say your visa and work permit expires on 1 October,You must have to leave country well before 1 October so that you could enter back again on 30th September,and could extend your workpermit on 1 October according to your new entry.Say until 29 December.And have to keep doing it until your 1 year multiple visa expires.

Once your work permit is issued your visa will automatically be extended for a full year. You can then easily get the re-entry permit, single or multi, depending on your plans for the year.

Until you have that extension I would advise against leaving the country.

If you must leave for 3 weeks, have you employer explain this to Immigration.

They do have the power to give you a 30 day extension pending your longer application. Then you can get a Single Re-entry permit and take your trip. Multi will be a waste of money.

Do not on any account leave without a re-entry permit.

If you do the whole visa and work permit application will lapse and you will have to start

all over again.