Where To Find The Wigan V Aston Villa Game On Tv In Bkk Tonight?

Expat2B

Mrs E2B and I are trying to find a bar that might be showing this game tonight. I guess our best hope will probably be a bar run by a Villa fan (possible) or a Wigan fan (unlikely). If anyone knows where we could catch this game we would be really grateful.

Mrs E2B and I are trying to find a bar that might be showing this game tonight. I guess our best hope will probably be a bar run by a Villa fan (possible) or a Wigan fan (unlikely). If anyone knows where we could catch this game we would be really grateful.

Should be a number of places that will have the football on.

Robin Hood near Soi 33/1

The Londoner corner of Soi 33

Gullivers -Multiple screens Soi 5

All of these will have games on, but Gullivers might be your safest bet, although IMO it gets a little crowded when football is on.

Should be a number of places that will have the football on.

Robin Hood near Soi 33/1

The Londoner corner of Soi 33

Gullivers -Multiple screens Soi 5

All of these will have games on, but Gullivers might be your safest bet, although IMO it gets a little crowded when football is on.

Thanks

We had thought of these places we were just thinking that since several games are being played at the same time, the odds of seeing the Wigan game rather than Man U, Chelsea etc. are somewhat slim. The game is being shown on True, but unfortunately not on one of the channels we have :o

I think you should be able to watch it in one of these. There are couple of other bars that may be worth a try as well, that show football.

Winking Frog Soi 7

Downunder Bar Soi 23

Pickled Liver Soi 11

Soi 8 - Soi 8

All of these places will have football on, and if yuou ask nicely you might get the game you want on. Enjoy it, I'm off out to watch the Man United game.

It's on True Visions channel 30 for anyone who has the Platinum package.

As the OP says, there are no less than 6 other Premiership games on at the same time (10.30 p.m.)as the Wigan game, so the chances of finding it any pub/bar are pretty slight, if not impossible, unless the owner is a Wigan or Aston Villa supporter. :o

Good luck :D