Having A Bike Fixed

disforkid

Normally you only read about customer dissatisfaction on TV, and I’m here very happily trying to break the trend! I have just had my bike tuned, serviced and a few nicks and scratches blended out by Siam Racing Motorcycles in Pattaya. Riding home I had the largest stupidest grin spread all over my face, my bike has never sounded/ridden so good! I even just rode around for few hours last night just for the sheer pleasure of it, which I haven’t done for ages. The staff were helpful and in my humble opinion seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Fixing the bike took a few days longer than expected – but it was over Xmas period, and the fact that it was serviced so well the extra time didn’t really bother me too much. When it came to paying the bill I sat down with the owner and he took me through step by step what they’d done to the bike and how much it cost etc. All round a most satisfying experience! Hope this info is of some use to other bikers in the Pattaya area (or anyone who is passing through!)

If you want contact details they have a website www.siammotorcycles.com

Happy biking! :o

Normally you only read about customer dissatisfaction on TV, and I’m here very happily trying to break the trend! I have just had my bike tuned, serviced and a few nicks and scratches blended out by Siam Racing Motorcycles in Pattaya. Riding home I had the largest stupidest grin spread all over my face, my bike has never sounded/ridden so good! I even just rode around for few hours last night just for the sheer pleasure of it, which I haven’t done for ages. The staff were helpful and in my humble opinion seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Fixing the bike took a few days longer than expected – but it was over Xmas period, and the fact that it was serviced so well the extra time didn’t really bother me too much. When it came to paying the bill I sat down with the owner and he took me through step by step what they’d done to the bike and how much it cost etc. All round a most satisfying experience! Hope this info is of some use to other bikers in the Pattaya area (or anyone who is passing through!)

If you want contact details they have a website www.siammotorcycles.com

Happy biking! :D

I am sorry but can't agree wih that post . I have dealt with this guy and he is a nice bloke but I have serious worries about how his business will survive .Maybe I was just unlucky :o

I did however get very satifactory service from the bike shop in Udon a couple of days ago more work done and a smaller bill runs better now than it ever has since I bought it from red baron.

Happy biking! :D

I am sorry but can't agree wih that post . I have dealt with this guy and he is a nice bloke but I have serious worries about how his business will survive .Maybe I was just unlucky :o

I did however get very satifactory service from the bike shop in Udon a couple of days ago more work done and a smaller bill runs better now than it ever has since I bought it from red baron.

Which bike shop in Udon would that be?

Thumchok

It was my first visit to them - and maybe I was just lucky! but i was considering using them as my regular garage, but if you've had a bad experience I'd like to hear more about it (if you've got time to post!) as this may influence my choice of garage later on. I don't wont anyone messing up my baby! cheers.

Thumchok

It was my first visit to them - and maybe I was just lucky! but i was considering using them as my regular garage, but if you've had a bad experience I'd like to hear more about it (if you've got time to post!) as this may influence my choice of garage later on. I don't wont anyone messing up my baby! cheers.

Disforkid ,

I doubt that he would do anything intentionally to mess up your bike other than being a little late , I don't want to run the shop down on the board , I would rather do it to his face .

You were lucky and got good service , I was unlucky and am not impressed so therefore will take my business elsewhere whenever possible .

Cheers ,

Jim .