What To Do When No One Answers Your Pm?

MyPenRye

depends who it is going to I suppose. If it is just to another member then they may not want to talk with you, if it is an admin then they are very busy & have tons of mails to deal with daily so you are probably on the list & if it is a mod then they may have referred your email to admin or else just not online much so not chance to reply yet.

What sort of time frame are you talking about, a couple of hours a couple of days, couple of weeks, months???

depends who it is going to I suppose. If it is just to another member then they may not want to talk with you, if it is an admin then they are very busy & have tons of mails to deal with daily so you are probably on the list & if it is a mod then they may have referred your email to admin or else just not online much so not chance to reply yet.

What sort of time frame are you talking about, a couple of hours a couple of days, couple of weeks, months???

If it is just to another member then they may not want to talk with you

Mmm! :o

1) I stated: "No one"! This indicates ... in most languages ... a zero response! No one = Zero = 0 = no one! I did not write "not one member" or "no member"! So, "no one" as in ... 0 admin., 0 mod., and 0 member. 0 + 0 + 0 = 0 ! Simple! No? I can send you the theorem, if you want to ... know! :D And, guess what? The king is not answering me also, ... if you want to ... "NO"! :D No respect! I get ... no respect! :bah: )

2) I stated that messages were innocuous, as in non-threatening, as in ... they should have been responding to me and there might be some issues with the system! This is not too difficult to understand, hey, Boo! :D

And, since you seem to want to know,... :bah:

Mod & admin: 3 days to 2 weeks.

Some member to member messages: a few days

But, I know! I am being unreasonable! Right?

I thought 2 business days is the standard by which people are supposed to answer! Am I wrong?

I am always wrong! :D Right! :o

Happy new year's to everyone! ;)

(Is there a rule prohibiting people from using too many emoticons in their message? (emoticon) Unbelievable! But, true! What's next? A rule to prohibit people from chewing gum while typing a message? (emoticon) Maybe that is Singapore Visa! (emoticon))

Edited by MyPenRye

Believe it is part of the default forum software setting to limit smileys. There can be too much sometimes.

Have you checked your blocked senders list from within your control panel? perhaps you have inadvertently blocked someone.

geez...no wonder they are not answering you.

:o Too easy, MrSquigle! Dig deeper and you might find that sometimes stories are not what they appear to be!

Are you familiar with the saying that you cannot judge a book by its cover? :D ... assuming you know what that is, of course! (Did I say I have a caustic sense of humour sometimes! :D)

In any case, it is usually stated when someone forms an opinion on someone based on superficial and limited information! :D

Hey, try opening these books that don't appeal to you at first glance sometimes and you migh be surprised to see that they contain many different pages, with many different paragraphs, sentences, and even --shocking news-- many different words! :D

Edited by MyPenRye

MPR, send me a PM and I'll check it for you. My guess is that for whatever reason, the member(s) you sent a PM to is choosing not to answer you.

I am trying to get some answer pertaining to some forum rules, as per the advice of some mod. I guess I cannot win! :o

Believe it is part of the default forum software setting to limit smileys. There can be too much sometimes.

Have you checked your blocked senders list from within your control panel? perhaps you have inadvertently blocked someone.

Thanks, sbk, but apart from PeaceBlondie, which I must accidently blocked, no one else was/is!

Edited by MyPenRye

Got to be the most inappropriate nickname for a member I've seen in a long time...

You cannot judge a book by its cover! If you were to read all of my posts, things would make a whole lot more sense and I believe you would not make such a hasty comment!

Edited by MyPenRye

You can click the option to track your message when you send it. (You'll know when it's been read)

Then you'll know if it's your abrasive personality, or a technical issue, that is keeping you in the dark.

Thanks!

Yes! Mod and Admin. have read my messages! I guess my polite question is not to their liking. Considering I know I am right and considering they are choosing not to answer my questions on some irregularities about the rule, I rest my case! I have very little respect for people who cannot stand the heat!

Be aware that not all my posts and not all my responses have the same tone! A careful analysis will demonstrate that I choose my words carefully and I treat people as they treat me, for the better or for the worst!

Thanks for your help!

As far as I am aware your PM's regarding a certain issue have been replied to. If you send the same query to multiple admins/moderators it does not guarantee a reply from each (as the query has already been answered).

In the last PM I dealt with from you you quite clearly stated that ""I consider the matter closed."

If after this you still feel that your concerns have not been addressed, then please send an email to support[at]thaivisa.com.

Topic closed

Totster :o