Build Or Buy A Computer?

YoungAndRice

Hi :o

The last machine i built for client was Asus MoBo, dual-core 3.800 MHz AMD, 512 MB ATI graphics dual-monitor, 380 GB Western Digital HDD, 2 GB Kingston DDR-II, internal card reader, Enermax (one of the best!) PSU 460 watts, DVD writer, separate DVD drive (to copy DVD's "on fly"), Logitech keyboard and mouse.

I wouldn't know a game that won't run on it. Client runs Vista Ultimate, his online trading platform on one screen and either game, internet surfing or whatever on the other.

Price, without monitor and Windows: 23.000 Baht.

All parts bought at Panthip, each part has warranty of distributor/importer (usually Ingram or Synnex).

Best regards.....

Thanh

Dude can you build me one - I am serious?

The last machine i built for client was Asus MoBo, dual-core 3.800 MHz AMD, 512 MB ATI graphics dual-monitor, 380 GB Western Digital HDD, 2 GB Kingston DDR-II, internal card reader, Enermax (one of the best!) PSU 460 watts, DVD writer, separate DVD drive (to copy DVD's "on fly"), Logitech keyboard and mouse.

I wouldn't know a game that won't run on it. Client runs Vista Ultimate, his online trading platform on one screen and either game, internet surfing or whatever on the other.

Price, without monitor and Windows: 23.000 Baht.

All parts bought at Panthip, each part has warranty of distributor/importer (usually Ingram or Synnex).

Best regards.....

Thanh

Of course i can. I use only AMD processors for a principle, so if you want Intel, someone else has to do it. And i only build machines, the OS you have to get yourself (i can install it but it's not in the price of the machine. Genuine XP home is around 3k extra, XP Pro i believe around 6k (not sure!), Vista more. I can put Linux on but i'm still learning that myself).

PM me if interested :D

Best regards.....

Thanh