Welcome To New Members - 2551/2008

Tywais

HI FOLKS :D .. I GUESS ITS TIME I SAID HELLO TO EVERYONE HERE!

IVE BEEN READING THE FORUMS FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT NEVER POSTED UNTIL TODAY. IM A 45 YR OLD IRISH GUY WITH WHO'S BEEN TO THAILAND A FEW TIMES DUE TO

THE ENTRANCING EFFECT OF A CERTAIN THAI LADY I MET ONLINE ALMOST 2 YRS AGO! HOPEFULLY ILL MAKE THE TRANSITION TO LIVING THERE FULL-TIME IN THE NEAR

FUTURE ... THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE IN THAIVISA FOR YOUR POSTS AND VIEWS...ITS GREAT TO BE HERE ! :D

Welcome to TV ( but it is poor etiquette to post in upper case ) :o

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all. im living in england..been to thailand quite a few times ..i love it hope to visit again soon..love the postings on here. some make me laugh out loud!

keep up the wit

diana xx

Join on in as soon as you like Di :o . Welcome to our (mostly) happy throng. :D

Greetings ! Just a line to introduce myself . I'm 40ish :D , and from the UK. Been lurking on ThaiVisa for a while and have found much of interest ( and even some humour !! ). Have spent a fair amount of time in Thailand since "discovering" it in 04. Am now starting a house build in Issan :D , so will be annoying people in the building forum over the next few months ! Hope I don't make too much of a nuisance of myself . :o

Greetings ! Just a line to introduce myself . I'm 40ish :D , and from the UK. Been lurking on ThaiVisa for a while and have found much of interest ( and even some humour !! ). Have spent a fair amount of time in Thailand since "discovering" it in 04. Am now starting a house build in Issan :D , so will be annoying people in the building forum over the next few months ! Hope I don't make too much of a nuisance of myself . :D

Welcome to the pantomime. :D:o

Well hello everyone!

Looks like this site has everything I am gonna be looking for!

:o OMG - Just found out that my family and I will be moving to Bangkok in about 3 months.

I know nothing about anything there.

Been in Canada my whole life.

Hopefully I will find alot of info on this site!

Thanks for having a site like this!!!

Brandie

Well hello everyone!

Hi Brandie

Looks like this site has everything I am gonna be looking for!

If it's Thailand related, then yup, you are right.

Just found out that my family and I will be moving to Bangkok in about 3 months.

I know nothing about anything there.

Click Here on the Bangkok Forum it might give you a start,

Good Luck

Moss

Hello everyone here .

im Eillen , a new member here , just been in Thailand about two weeks ,im chinese girl,

will stay here for a long time , hope can find some chinese friend here , other nationality are welcome also :o

happy to found this stie :D

good day to everyone!

Eillen

• 2 weeks later...
On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

welcome-sm.jpg

This is the Welcome thread for 2551/2008, so post your introduction here.

Looking forward to hearing from our newest members. :o

Bart, 21 from the Netherlands.

I'm a mechanical engineer and car engineer, and love working on cars in my free time, as my name i'm restoring an old Japanese car Datsun 240Z ( Nissan Fairlaidy Z )

Some spy pics.

dsc01455lz3.jpg

Edited by jayenram
Minor ammendment to one word to prevent any possibility of it being considered offensive

Hi all.

I'm new also.

both quite new to Thailand and very new to the forum which i was told about by a friend.

I will go and have a look around in a minute but first of all, a little about myself.

i am 44 years young and living in chianmai.

i am from Swanage, Dorset but got a bit lucky a while back and this has put me in the position to be able to live here today.

I tried a few places before deciding on my move a few months back.

Chiang Mai suited me best.

I loved and still love the atmosphere.

i am looking forward to meeting you all in future.

cheers.

B.

Well, I'm new, but not really. Formerly, I was known here as the Green Wanderer (greenwanderer108). I didn't get banned, nor am I trying to use two identities for trickery or whatever. I simply haven't used Thaivisa regularly in a long time, and my old name is just not me. Besides, I hadn't been using the email registered for the other name, so never recieved updates or emails of what's been going on here. Decided it's best to start a new (registering with my daily used regular email)

I am and would preferred to be the Siamerican. There is some old guy in California going as the Green Wanderer, and frankly he can have the name, especially if he really loves and wants to represent the environment.

Siamerican is all me, however. Just google it. you'll see. If I've broken protocal by registering anew, I apologize. I don't mind starting levels all over, and rebuilding seniority and what not. Or if it would be convenient just to somehow transfer all the old data to this name or whichever way it would go, either way--as long as I get to continue to be part of this vast, resourceful and entertaining community, representing myself for who and what I really am, I'm happy.

Cheers!

Hello,

I'm new to forum and to Thailand. As a matter of fact in two weeks I'm going to see Thailand for first time. We are coming for two weeks to Bangkok and Pattaya to pick a town of our future residence. We are planning to move this summer. Since we have a school-aged child we need to stay near good schools.

We are in our early 30th and our son is 6. We are coming from New York area, where we immigrated dozen years ago from small republics formerly part of USSR. We have web-based business.

We love traveling, good food, various cultures, local experiences, site seeing and dream to try diving. I’m into natural medicine and SEO; my husband is into weapons and cognac. We would love to find play bodies for our son.

Yours,

WebTsarina & Co.

I just joined. I'm on a lot of Thailand boards, and have been living here for almost a year. Joined at the advice of another ex-pat friend. Lots of good info on this board. Looking forward to contributing something. Maybe the admin would consider opening a forum for the Rayong province, as a lot of ex-pats are located in Ban Chang, Rayong and Ban Phe.

Hello to siamerican, webtsarina76, peregrine and zaphodbeeblebrox. Some interesting niks you have chosen! Please come inside and make yourselves comfortable!

If one of the site's moderators or administrators has not yet got back to you re your queries, siamerican and zaphod, I'm sure they will before long.

:o

Hi to everyone I am new to computors and visa .com but with some good info to share(i hope)on returning to UK for a year or so soon as I get the hang of using a comp have lived thailand 7 years but must top up the tank cheers

Hi to everyone I am new to computors and visa .com but with some good info to share(i hope)on returning to UK for a year or so soon as I get the hang of using a comp have lived thailand 7 years but must top up the tank cheers

Welcome Ray. You'll pick it up. :o:D