• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep reading Sunny and a very big welcome. :o

Bedank dr. Pat Pong ( what a name)

Think we are in the right place, im Thai living in NL you are Dutch living in Thailand :-)

Wow, Dr Pat-Pong's real name is Casper and he comes from Holland.

What a legend to keep that a secret from us all this time.... :D

Only kidding,

Welkom, thesunset75. We have a few dutch speakers on the boards, although the board language remains english (and thai, of course)

the Dr. who welcomed you happened to "quote" somebody else in his earlier post, and so I guess we wish casper a hearty welcome too.

Enjoy thaivisa.com! It's a good place to be.

Kyo :D :D

Keep reading Sunny and a very big welcome. :o

Bedank dr. Pat Pong ( what a name)

Think we are in the right place, im Thai living in NL you are Dutch living in Thailand :-)

Wow, Dr Pat-Pong's real name is Casper and he comes from Holland.

What a legend to keep that a secret from us all this time.... :D

Only kidding,

Welkom, thesunset75. We have a few dutch speakers on the boards, although the board language remains english (and thai, of course)

the Dr. who welcomed you happened to "quote" somebody else in his earlier post, and so I guess we wish casper a hearty welcome too.

Enjoy thaivisa.com! It's a good place to be.

Kyo :D:D

Grrr !!!!

What a stupid me made a huge mistake, im so sorry for Dr. Pat Phong. :D I should have read properlly next time.

Thank you Kyo..

After about 15 posts: I'm Rudi from Belgium (Flemish speaking). Now living here in Nongprue since 3 years with the wife (also farang), after coming 16 years of holiday. Both happy to live in Thailand - wonderfull country and people ! Love the anarchy, out-lawing lifestyle!

Like to read TV - except for the complainers in there home country's. But OK, it's a forum isn't it ... .

Hi Everyone

Mrclough here from yorkshire, as from today living in Chiang Mai. Interested in travel and Football (soccer) and basically having a good time, while im here in Thailand which will be hopefully for as long as i can handle it.

Hope to chat with you soon.

After about 15 posts: I'm Rudi from Belgium (Flemish speaking). Now living here in Nongprue since 3 years with the wife (also farang), after coming 16 years of holiday. Both happy to live in Thailand - wonderfull country and people ! Love the anarchy, out-lawing lifestyle!

Like to read TV - except for the complainers in there home country's. But OK, it's a forum isn't it ... .

What was your name and where were you from before your 15 posts...?

:D :D

Goededag, Rudi, welkom Thaivisa! :D:o

Hi Everyone

Mrclough here from yorkshire, as from today living in Chiang Mai. Interested in travel and Football (soccer) and basically having a good time, while im here in Thailand which will be hopefully for as long as i can handle it.

Hope to chat with you soon.

Hiya mrclough, have fun. Sections about everything under the sun including some avid Football fans (click HERE) and good times and fun 'n' games in the Farang Pub section

Hi from sunny Samut prakan...been reading the forum for awhile now and figured I would join in the fun

Welcome,

looking forward to input from everybody, from everywhere in the world!

:D

Kayo.

Hi We are a Young family of 4 from the UK. We've lived out in Chiang Mai before we had the 2 kiddies & no can't decide whether to come back or not! Torn between Thailand & Oz!

We are able to sort NON B Visas just a bit scared about finding work to support the new brood! I (Justine) am a UK qualified Nursery Nurse and hubby is a Plumber by trade, but Jack of all..

ANY info from you insiders would be gratefully invited!!

xx

Hi We are a Young family of 4 from the UK. We've lived out in Chiang Mai before we had the 2 kiddies & no can't decide whether to come back or not! Torn between Thailand & Oz!

We are able to sort NON B Visas just a bit scared about finding work to support the new brood! I (Justine) am a UK qualified Nursery Nurse and hubby is a Plumber by trade, but Jack of all..

ANY info from you insiders would be gratefully invited!!

xx

Welcome justbrad!

If you can compete with Thais for pluming and nursing let me know!

Have you been to Bumrungrad in Bangkok? Wow! Nice hospital.

We'd probably be in LOS too if we could find a way to educate a farang child.

:o

Hi Everyone,

I'm Rooblaw from Scotland and have visited Thailand half a dozen times now, to Chiang Mai, Ko Chang, Phuket, Chaiyapoom, Ko Samet, Surin and a few places in between. I joined yesterday and this is my first post and I have to say I am impressed with the site's content so far. Very diverse and comprehensive. I'm most interested in having a look at (surprise, surprise) the visa and language sections to start with. See you around.

Rooblaw

Hi Everyone,

I'm Rooblaw from Scotland and have visited Thailand half a dozen times now, to Chiang Mai, Ko Chang, Phuket, Chaiyapoom, Ko Samet, Surin and a few places in between. I joined yesterday and this is my first post and I have to say I am impressed with the site's content so far. Very diverse and comprehensive. I'm most interested in having a look at (surprise, surprise) the visa and language sections to start with. See you around.

Rooblaw

Welcome aboard Rooblaw. :o:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

Am Tom mate, orginally Thai, but been sent to overseas since young for the study -- just got back last year for settling my life up a bit after a long period of studying and of course partying!

Have just signed-up yesterday.

So hellooooo to y'all

:o

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

welcome-sm.jpg

This is the Welcome thread for 2551/2008, so post your introduction here.

Looking forward to hearing from our newest members. :o