Driver Rental

hiromj

I may need to hire a driver for one day to drive me from Pattaya to Bangkok/Autaya(sic) then back to Pattaya. Does anyone have any experience with this and, if so, approxomately how much should it cost? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ayuttaya is quite a drive, i have done it myself so expect about 5 hours journey time. i use a guy that does pat/bkk/waits 2 hours/patt for 2000 (good for Embassy visits when i am too lazy to take my own car and drive) so i would have thought you might be looking around 2500b to Ayuttaya in his car. driver only, don't know?

Ayuttaya is quite a drive, i have done it myself so expect about 5 hours journey time. i use a guy that does pat/bkk/waits 2 hours/patt for 2000 (good for Embassy visits when i am too lazy to take my own car and drive) so i would have thought you might be looking around 2500b to Ayuttaya in his car. driver only, don't know?

Thanks for the info. Can you PM me his contact info? I am looking fora car and driver and I need to make two stops and they will have to wait for me at both stops. The price I got was slighly higher so maybe he is in the ballpark.

I had a guy drive me to a load of the big diy shops then out to my house past ban sarey, had him going all over, cost me 800, sadly yesterday he took me to my house to see how the builders were getting on then airport so I am back in the UK now but if you give him a call he'll see what he can do for you. Tell him Tony gave you his number, speaks good english as well. His name is Panom 0818626820