Tiger Dealership In Pattaya?

Phil Conners

In the Chang Mai forum they're discussing a Tiger Boxer 200 cc bike, looks very nice:

The-Tiger-Boxer-200-Thai-Mystery-Bike_1.jpg

I was wondering if that's available in Pattaya - is there any Tiger dealership here?

Hi

never seen here, but some BiB in BKK use those motorcycles.

Indeed those are not looking bad, but somewhere I read the manufacturer is in financial trouble, so spare part supply might be an issue!

Rgds

Moo9

I got a PM suggesting I should try a certain bike shop in Soi Khao Noi, but it turned out to be a dud. I will perhaps never quite understand why Thais on the phone can do everything but when you turn up they "no have".

Anyway so I tried the big shop on the corner of South and 3rd, Midyah or something foreign like that and managed to get to talk to the boss. He said they were Tiger dealers and were trying to get Tiger bikes, including the Boxer, to sell in Pattaya but Tiger could (or would) not deliver. He said I could try to find one in Bangkok but suggested it might be a better idea to wait a little, as the Big Four (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawazaki) all will introduce 2xx cc bikes into the Thai market from around April this year.

I though that was very interesting news ....

Edited by Phil Conners