Rare Car

corkscrew

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A W123 exact Type 123.007 . Original Version by Mercedes-Benz, they were built as 240Diesel 300Diesel and 250 Benzin between 1977 and 1985. 8 Seats, mainly used as Taxis or by embassies worlwide.

A Fiero in Thailand - fully registered ?

Edited by MikeRay

mercs arnt rare in thailand....a study stated thailand has the second most mercedes to population then any other country after germany.

weird.....but in the end believeable.

as for a rare cars....old mobiles are rear so is a toyota sera, not to menation other higher preformance cars....like carrera gt, their is one outside my house, paired with a lambo murcligo and a porche 911 turbo 2007model.

i havent seen an MC12 here, or the new m3, not to menation brabrus rockets and slr's.....YUMMMMMMMMMM F1....dream car!

Auto Exchange in Pattaya had one of these a couple of years back and it was an original one`, a seriously rare Mercedes in any country.-

Stunning car Dave- what is it?

Its a Mercedes CLK DTM AMG, they only made 100 and from memory it was on sale in Pattaya for about 30 million baht.

5500cc V8 supercharged. 528BHP, 0-62MPH = 3.9 seconds, 200MPH (limited). :D

I actually skidded when I saw it and pulled over quickly, I know the guy in the showroom anyway and even he was surprised that I'd recognised it (was reading a review of it in Top Gear Mag about a month before and saw it being test driven in Liechtenstein) :o

clkdtm04_inter.jpg

clkdtm04_inter3.jpg

clkdtm04_inter4.jpg

Edited by davethailand

Its a Mercedes CLK DTM AMG, they only made 100 and from memory it was on sale in Pattaya for about 30 million baht.

5500cc V8 supercharged. 528BHP, 0-62MPH = 3.9 seconds, 200MPH (limited). :o

Awesome indeed!

Tks!

I saw a Thai plate on the fiero, it was at walking street.

Other rare cars I have seen

I saw a ford Maverick the other day.

A RHD V6 mustang grande

another black 70's stang (100k baht for a horrible exterior a 1jz swap and auto trans...)

an old Caddy

Two huge OLDs verts

3 camaro SS for sale in Phuket (Don't know the engine details but they were being eaten alive by the salt air)

a 2004 Mustang v6

A Chevelle

A pontiac Lemans

Sorry, I tend to nitce AMerican cars more, I have seen a few Japanese sports cars, but I think they are less rare since they are RHD and made a lot closer to Thailand.

Crazy prices for cars here.. 5M for a 2006 Ford Mustang. That would get me a Ford GT back home with spare change...

Auto Exchange in Pattaya had one of these a couple of years back and it was an original one`, a seriously rare Mercedes in any country.-

b_Mercedes__CLK_DTM_3716.jpg

b_Mercedes__CLK_DTM_4660.jpg

They have these in stock at the moment.

lamborghini-gallardo-superleggera-01-03-07.jpg

Audi-R8-061.jpg

ferrari_612_scagliett_-60th_anniversary_edition_2.jpg

AM%20V8%20Vantage-2.jpg

Must be extremely rich and seriously connected... :o

I'll take 2 of each.. :D

RAZZ

This is very rare for SAAB fans....

2005497517584232386_rs.jpg

2005484562658595331_rs.jpg

However, I prefer to drive rather than to sit in the back!!!

Nice cars posted there dave, I saw a red plated Ferrari up in Pai 2 years ago and the same couple in another red plated Ferrari in Chiang Rai this year... I gotta respect them for actually using their car... instead of just parking it in some garage and showing it off....

Saw one of these in Ladproa. Rare as rocking horse sh*t in the UK. I'll give someone a cyber pat on the back if you know what it is. Certainly rival all the super cars here for performance.

Looks a bit like a Lancia Stratos?

RAZZ

oh wow a the clk dtm! i still havent seen any in thailand, their are a few in dubia and in middle east that i have seen.

wow now i just cant wait till some crazy rich and connected person imports a gorgeous beast the clk gtr!!!!!!

yum!!!!!