Battery For Laptop - How Much?

filipef

I don't know if these references are enough: A32 Z96 - 5100 (or 5200???) mAH. My laptop is a barebone.

Do you guys think i can know how much does it cost in Thailand, from these references?

Take it to Fortune , there are several shops their that open up old laptop batteries and replace the rechargeable batteries inside.

I do it myself even with my Mac's , Garmins , ipods etc...

Saves a lot of money in the long run + it keeps my hand in.

Cheers

I don't know if these references are enough: A32 Z96 - 5100 (or 5200???) mAH. My laptop is a barebone.

Do you guys think i can know how much does it cost in Thailand, from these references?

Take it to Fortune , there are several shops their that open up old laptop batteries and replace the rechargeable batteries inside.

I do it myself even with my Mac's , Garmins , ipods etc...

Saves a lot of money in the long run + it keeps my hand in.

Cheers

Yep ^^^, several places in both Fortune and Pantip re-celling laptop batteries for a fraction of the cost of a 'real' replacement.

Chinatown and Zeers, too.

Forgot to mention the price... re-celling typically costs around 1-2k baht, while a new battery costs around 3-4k baht or more (especially if you get it from the service center).

Edited by Firefoxx

Guest Reimar

Cost is depend on how many Battery Cells inside the Pack. If that are LIon Batteries, they cost app. THB 500 per pcs.

Amorn is one of the best for to replace the battery Cells and have the lowest price. You can find Amorn at Zeer, IT Mall Fortune and other places. The Head Office is at Old Siam Department Store near Ban Mor in the China Town of Bangkok.