Kawasaki Klx110

blackant

Hi everybody,

I've been looknig for a Kawasaki KLX110 for ages but all I've been able to find are the newer and bulkier KSR110, these are about B10,000 more expensive than the KLX's and all the shops I've looked in have told me that you can no longer get KLX's in Thailand, surely this sin't correct??

Does anybody know where I can find new or 2nd hand KLX110's?

Hi everybody,

I've been looknig for a Kawasaki KLX110 for ages but all I've been able to find are the newer and bulkier KSR110, these are about B10,000 more expensive than the KLX's and all the shops I've looked in have told me that you can no longer get KLX's in Thailand, surely this sin't correct??

You can definitely get them in Thailand. My local Kawasaki dealer in Phuket always has a couple of new ones in stock.

Hi everybody,

You can definitely get them in Thailand. My local Kawasaki dealer in Phuket always has a couple of new ones in stock.

there is a new model 140 due out for 08 :o

Thanks for your replies, I knew that when they said 'Thailand no have' that they actually meant they didn't have, what is it with enquiries like this, why talk b**l s**t?? just to save face?? Anyway...

I've checked the link you gave me Richard-BKK, thanks for that, it appears on the website that they only have white so I've emailed them and asked for prices and variations in colour.

I checked out the prices for these K series pit bikes and the new KSR is selling for far too much money, the local shop around here is asking B56,500 which is an unbelievable cost for such a small and inpractical little bike, I've been told that the KLX's are around the B40-45,000 which is a lot more suitable for a bike that only comfortably carries one person!

If anybody else has any useful links I'd apppreciate it :o

Thanks again

Not so long ago we made a KSR-110 a bit higher, it was about 10 cm. Then the bike looks much more adult....hihihi

For the Kawasaki KSR are so much modification options available that your dreams are the limited. And if it not assist we can always find somebody who can make it.

The price of 56,500 Bht for a KSR is not expensive, KSR sell like hot pancakes. Most of the time if you ask for discount they just look and wait for the next customer......