"yesterday" Radio Station Pattaya

R123

This morning 10 January 2008 I happened to listen to the"Yesterday" radio statio and one of the headline news reports said Hilary Clinton lost an election in the States and Obama won one; well this "news" is somewhat stale as further elections have taken place, but whoever is running this radio station is well out of date.

What will they broadcast next?

Kennedy's been shot?

Or news about the music sensation called 'The Beatles'?

Maybe the sad news about the passenger liner sinking called The Titanic!?

Haha. The same as their 'news'paper and TV 'news' usually about a week out of date.

Maybe that's the reason for the radio station name, so everyone who missed the news yesterday can catch up. Maybe they will do an omnibus on Sundays?

That's why you should listen to PCN FM 105 instead, our international news is up to date and our local news at the top of the hour is normally aired before it is seen on the TV, and the music is pretty good as well. We also now play more music than ever before with shorter ad breaks.......shameless plug over, thanks for listening!!!!

Howard

I knew Howard would find this one! I wonder why Mr Colov never pokes his head above the parapet on this forum.

PCN 105 for me every time, best in Pattaya by far. Do I get a free t-shirt?

Yes a black one :D

I do wear black a lot dont I!!! Because it hides my big stomach and transforms me into a handsome man :o