Green Bay Packers V. Seattle Seahawks

rrose070

Some friends and I would love to catch this game somewhere in town; anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

If you can't find it here, let me know and i will try to record it on my Canadian TV server. When is the game on?

Mark

I think I'll have to watch the re-play. Can't catch up the early games no more. One thing to learn about living here is football isn't the cable priority. Been missing and out of date .. don't wanna say give up on it but I have to get it adjusted.

I"ve always watched my games at Blue Bar. It's located near the turnoff onton Loi kroh road coming from the moat. They stay open till about 4:30am though so if it's the later game you are kind of out of luck. Trick is you have to find a small dive-like bar that stays open late where the majority of the clientale aren't interested in that other version of football. It's harder than it sounds. I've gotten them to put the late games on at Spicey before as well although it's not the best viewing environment it will do in a pinch. The other place you could check out is Nancy Bar. Located sort of near Maddog Pizza.

Finally if alll else fails I would just rent a hotel/guest house room that has UBC, throw a party, and watch it there.

The internet option to watch football is

www.channelsurfing.net

This is a great website. you can watch almost any American sport from there.

Awesome!! Thanks guys!! I will check out the website and see how it works there.

wjmark!! Quite hard to shut them up once you talk to peeps back to States after the game before I get to watch the delay on this side of the world! You know how we like to talk shit about it! :o