No 'what I Saw Today In Pattaya' Topic Today?

Lilawadee

If Piker is the person I think he is, I think you will find that he has been banned from TV at least twice in the past, not for his criminal misdeeds but for breaking forum rules.

His colourful past may well ensure he is not welcome back. Again IF he this person I am surprised he is in the country.

Ok, it's a quarter to three already and no sign yet of the daily dose of What I Saw In Pattaya Today.

Please?

I think he is posting them under the 2008-01-08 heading - on the advice of folk who thought his topics were taking up too much room. He's probably be better starting with a new heading omitting the date.

If Piker is the person I think he is, I think you will find that he has been banned from TV at least twice in the past, not for his criminal misdeeds but for breaking forum rules.

His colourful past may well ensure he is not welcome back. Again IF he this person I am surprised he is in the country.

As you mention it...the style is pretty similar to a well-know punter we had here before...He actually is in town, I saw him just recently.

I was also surprised that he was allowed in again...