Swedish Restaurants In Chiang Mai

Thaihog

Does anybody know if there are any Swedish restaurants in Chiang Mai. I have a hankering for some Pitta Panna (excuse the spelling) or sausage stroganoff? When I used to live in Phuket there were Swedish restaurants everywhere but I don't remember seeing any here in CM.

Cheers and TIA...

Does anybody know if there are any Swedish restaurants in Chiang Mai. I have a hankering for some Pitta Panna (excuse the spelling) or sausage stroganoff? When I used to live in Phuket there were Swedish restaurants everywhere but I don't remember seeing any here in CM.

Cheers and TIA...

It should be "Pyttipanna", but I am not sure if you can find it in Chiang Mai. I do however know that "Korv Stroganoff" is served at "Mr Chan & Miss Pauline", at least at their Canal Rd branch (on the right hand side just after the Night safari Rd, coming from town). I suspect the Huay Kaew branch would serve it as well. While we're at it, try their "Shoemaker's Steak" as well, it is really nice :o

/ Priceless

Cheers and TIA...

It should be "Pyttipanna", but I am not sure if you can find it in Chiang Mai. I do however know that "Korv Stroganoff" is served at "Mr Chan & Miss Pauline", at least at their Canal Rd branch (on the right hand side just after the Night safari Rd, coming from town). I suspect the Huay Kaew branch would serve it as well. While we're at it, try their "Shoemaker's Steak" as well, it is really nice :o

/ Priceless

Thanks Priceless. Where exactly in Huay Kaew road is their shop located?

Cheers and TIA...

/ Priceless

This is what I got off a quick Google (I have only been to the Canal Rd branch):

Mr.Chan & Miss Pauline

Pizza , Pasta , Steak , Salad & Thai food

16/1 Huay Kaew Rd.,

A.Muang , Chiangmai , Thailand

Tel. 053-400018

/ Priceless

Cheers and TIA...

/ Priceless

This is what I got off a quick Google (I have only been to the Canal Rd branch):

Mr.Chan & Miss Pauline

Pizza , Pasta , Steak , Salad & Thai food

16/1 Huay Kaew Rd.,

A.Muang , Chiangmai , Thailand

Tel. 053-400018

/ Priceless

So...... What is the nearest landmark to this address? I know the Huay Kaew Road and I have never seen this place. I'll go if I can find it as it sounds good!

Does anybody know if there are any Swedish restaurants in Chiang Mai...

There's a one year old Swedish restaurant "Gubben" on Ratchapakinai in the old city between Ratchadamnern and Ratchamanka. I don't eat that kind of places so don't know about the menu.

Directions: Go North along the Eastern moat. Turn left at Thapae Gate. Turn left at the first intersection. 50 meter down that street you'll find "Gubben" on your right between a Japanese sushi bar and a computer problem crunch shop.

The Swedish style pizza at Pauline and Mr. Chan's is well worth trying too. Go for the one with sauce bearnaise.

Yes, it sounds like sacrilege. But it tastes great. :o

For those of you who travel, the children (or at least one of them) have recently opened a restaurant in Lampang clled "Pappa's" with the same menu. It's starting to get very popular.

The Swedish style pizza at Pauline and Mr. Chan's is well worth trying too. Go for the one with sauce bearnaise.

Yes, it sounds like sacrilege. But it tastes great. :o

For those of you who travel, the children (or at least one of them) have recently opened a restaurant in Lampang clled "Pappa's" with the same menu. It's starting to get very popular.

Any idea about the exact location of "Pappa's" ?

Any idea about the exact location of "Pappa's" ?

There is a ring road running from opposite Big C that intersects with the road going out to Rajabhat University (the intersection has traffic lights and is near BB restaurant). Pappa's is in the cluster of shops near the intersection.

post-42103-1200223787_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boksida