Where Can My Friend Find Nice Farang Man In Chiang Mai

joy2

well NICE . is a hard to understand words ,

Plus .. sometime looking at the right place is importance also ..

if you looking at a PUB , disco , or maybe one of those Special karaoke .

you may not be that luck .

some nice guy out there just can't afford ATM style spending . some is nice when you are rich , some is nice when you are nice ,

so life is strange . be nice to yourself first . maybe someone nice will notice and be nice to you

well NICE . is a hard to understand words ,

Plus .. sometime looking at the right place is importance also ..

if you looking at a PUB , disco , or maybe one of those Special karaoke .

you may not be that luck .

some nice guy out there just can't afford ATM style spending . some is nice when you are rich , some is nice when you are nice ,

so life is strange . be nice to yourself first . maybe someone nice will notice and be nice to you

Good post, Ta22. You are a wise man.

for my experience, if you look people only from his/her hart, not interest how beautiful/handsum, rich or poor, your friend will find nice one. But for a short time to stay together you never know that your character match with him/her or not, you have to take time, open hart, sincere and good take care each other, let him/her see your hart, you don't need to change your self but you have to be your self to stay with someone and if you are nice and good hart enough he/her will see it.

My friend always have problem to find nice farang man in Chiang Mai.. Please suggest her how can she find nice farang man here who doesn't have wife or girlfriend yet ? thanks a lot.

....ahh yes, but is your friend "nice" too? Maybe that's the problem? I'm nice :D and I am single!

OK fellas I'm waiting for the flame :o

Details please, on her and what she is looking for, NICE isn't enough....

how can you search for something if you don't say what you're looking for, like what age range?country from? live here? retired or still working? what bank/ATMcard?

and who is SHE? age, occupation, children, education etc?????

let us know and maybe we can help you. we all know many single nice guys but let's not waste your or our time.........

One good rule of thumb is to look in the right places and at the right time. if you look in the bars at night, you swll find a guy that likes to go to bars.....is that what she wants??

My friend always have problem to find nice farang man in Chiang Mai.. Please suggest her how can she find nice farang man here who doesn't have wife or girlfriend yet ? thanks a lot.

We'll need a bit more information;

Is she well educated?

Does she have a good sense of humor?

Does she like to travel?

Does she enjoy a wide variety of foods?

Does she have a boat?

Does she prefer jazz to opera, light pop to heavy metal?

Does she prefer to stay in and read a good book or go out dancing?

Does she like to watch old movies?

and most importantly.....

can she post a photo of her boat?

....ahh yes, but is your friend "nice" too? Maybe that's the problem? I'm nice :D and I am single!

But you're old.........................And not really nice!!

We'll need a bit more information;

Is she well educated?

Does she have a good sense of humor?

Does she like to travel?

Does she enjoy a wide variety of foods?

Does she have a boat?

Does she prefer jazz to opera, light pop to heavy metal?

Does she prefer to stay in and read a good book or go out dancing?

Does she like to watch old movies?

and most importantly.....

can she post a photo of her boat?

Folk Guitar is very nice, but he's also happily married. I met hiis wife last week.

If she would settle for a short relationship with a sleazy but honest dirty old man, you might give me a call. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

bit racist isnt it? only farang man? whats THAT about...

It's not racist to want to try something different. I am in Thailand because I wanted to try something different. That doesn't mean there's something wrong with my country. It also doesn't mean that I'm a racist.

Also she's asking only men, not women. I guess that makes it a homophobic post as well?

I think accusing forum members of racism is not very nice, even when hidden in the form of a question.

Edited by Lilawadee

$ :D

Surely, surely not!! :D what are you suggesting UG ? It clearly says she is a nice lady. A nice lady would not be attracted to man just for his money! Im quite sure money would not have been a factor when she decided to look for a farang man :o

$ :D

Surely, surely not!! :D what are you suggesting UG ? It clearly says she is a nice lady. A nice lady would not be attracted to man just for his money! Im quite sure money would not have been a factor when she decided to look for a farang man :o

I've got a great personality other than being selfish and having a filthy mouth. :D

OK fellas I'm waiting for the flame :D

Be fair He's naughty but nice and as for being old..........Ok one out of two aint bad. :o

come on fellas, OPs friend is just trying her luck to ask in this forum a farang man, definitely shes local. I guess, its better than going into bar ,meet a rich pretending farang, become drank, and be screwed.

She might be really looking for a husband..but for her to stipulate her future man as farang is nothing but just out of sheer curiosity and fantasy..... Now, would the OP, post her details ...

To be expected from you...Thought you would have been fist to get in :D