Where Can My Friend Find Nice Farang Man In Chiang Mai

joy2

Fisting was quite popular amongst the gay population in San Francisco before the dreaded disease caught on. If you liked to do it to someone else, you would wear a red hankie coming out of your back pocket on one side, if you prefered to have someone do it to you, you would wear it on the other side.

Not having any interest in either practice, I'm not sure which side was which. :o

Blinky was doing Miss Japan! blink.gif

Wasn't Blinky formerly Miss Japan before the change? Or perhaps I'm thinking of someone else?

Far-ken right Mill Ton Bent Leigh.

I was once a gorgeous 51 kg, sweet, petite, little geisha lassie but since I had had the Op I've grown into a 195 cm, 115 kg ugly bloke. But I've still got a nice attitude toward the people that I like. There's still one or two.

MaeJo Man is still older than me! By a long way.

No worries Maejo - u can give these young lads a run for their dosh. You are like a fine wine - just gets better with age. :o

too bad theyre drunk when theyre young and theres nothin left, just a empty vessel with a wrinkley co*k :D

btw - its CORK

:D

No worries Maejo - u can give these young lads a run for their dosh. You are like a fine wine - just gets better with age. :D

We did have a fun night out when you were last up didn't we :o Apart from that one bird On or Off, I never could remember :D

Anyway back to the topic.....If the OP's friend is intelligent she can PM me. Brains win every time!

Fisting was quite popular amongst the gay population in San Francisco before the dreaded disease caught on. If you liked to do it to someone else, you would wear a red hankie coming out of your back pocket on one side, if you prefered to have someone do it to you, you would wear it on the other side.

Not having any interest in either practice, I'm not sure which side was which. :o

It's not worth the risk to find out. :D