Cute Thai Guys

Harry Palmer

Number 15s a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and harry what are you doing looking up cute thai guys????????

madame palmer would be shocked with your behaviour and give you a good spanking and send you to bed early with no tea..

your a very naughty boy!!!!!!!!

Please end your life.

i just checked out the stats. for that link & it would seem that someone whose ip address is registered to one 'fatter than harry'... spent two minutes browsing boy image number 14... what could fatso been doing for a whole two minutes? isn't he one of the 30 seconders??? :o

Anger retracted.

Die.

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE...

CAUSES...

being overweight, too much 'bashing the bishop', sedentary lifestyle, drinking too much alcohol, smoking, oral contraceptives...

WHAT CAN YOU DO ?

Lose any excess weight...

Stop masturbating...

Avoid Harry Palmer threads...

Get off yopur fat ar*e & take some exercise...

Stop taking those oral contraceptives :o

:D

These might be the top 50 "hi-so," well-connected, rich, and/or famous guys, but they're by no reasonable definition the best looking 50 Thai guys- sheesh, should be obvious even to the straights. What defines "attractive" for Thais sure is different (both for men and women) and certainly involves money as well as actual looks- but that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone on this forum, right?

"Steven"

P.S. Harry, gone schizo again or are you just looking for attention?

These might be the top 50 "hi-so," well-connected, rich, and/or famous guys, but they're by no reasonable definition the best looking 50 Thai guys- sheesh, should be obvious even to the straights. What defines "attractive" for Thais sure is different (both for men and women) and certainly involves money as well as actual looks- but that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone on this forum, right?

"Steven"

P.S. Harry, gone schizo again or are you just looking for attention?

in actual fact i noted that you stopped posting in me threads... i needed something to draw you back in... & it worked... sorry they weren't the usual 'bit of rough' you normally like but give me an 'E' for effort... :o

I'm not into guys but you've got to agree, thai women (or whoever choose some of those guys) have a terrible taste when it comes to men ..

tis true... even acne scarred, broken capillaried, overweight, non-entities can find happiness... bkkbarmy will know what i mean here :D

ah yes.. pattaya... a massive, open air brothel... :o