Fashion Question About Thailand

YoungAndRice

in the US, many female models on the cover of magazines are not attractive in the eyes of the male population. the fashion industry is controlled by women and homosexuals and not straight men. to find out what straight men find attractive, you could glance through men magazines like Playboy, Maxim, or GQ.

So... I am just curious what Thai males find the most attractive. What I see on TV is mostly:

- Very white skin

- Very Thin, no curves

- Lots of Plastic Surgery, face looks unnatural and distorted

- Tall

- Of a high social class

Is this what high school boys are falling to sleep at night thinking about or do they go for a different look?

in the US, many female models on the cover of magazines are not attractive in the eyes of the male population. the fashion industry is controlled by women and homosexuals and not straight men. to find out what straight men find attractive, you could glance through men magazines like Playboy, Maxim, or GQ.

So... I am just curious what Thai males find the most attractive. What I see on TV is mostly:

- Very white skin

- Very Thin, no curves

- Lots of Plastic Surgery, face looks unnatural and distorted

- Tall

- Of a high social class

Is this what high school boys are falling to sleep at night thinking about or do they go for a different look?

You forgot to mention the fact that Look Krungs are the de regure (spelling?) of the Thai fashion scene; the more White you appear, the more sought-after you are :o

Mmm.. not for my husband. Obviously, I am the most attractive woman in his eyes :o but he prefers a natural look, doesn't find the ultra-white skin attractive or natural and prefers a more wholesome, womanly looking woman.

Not sure about other Thai men, TBH. Why don't you ask a few?

All the teenage boys who come to use our internet and go on the chat sites seem to love the cutsie, princessy look that is very common on Thai TV..look at the presenters on the gossip/music shows with the beautiful long wavy hair, side part fringe, pink makeup, very girly and petite.

If you ask Thai men, they will say their dream girls should be "ขาว หมวย สวย อึ๋ม - kăao (White), mŭay (young Chinese look), sŭay (beautiful), ĕum (slang for big breast)". Most Thai guys prefer a natural look, but in reality what you see is what we have :o .

my husband says they like small (petite) not giantesses (sorry u gals on the thread that are tall and busty, but my daughter is also seen as 'very biggggg!).... whiter is better, a bit 'cutesy', girlie, not muscular like men, ... long hair (like in the luuk toong song 'pom youo -- long hair)

Edited by bina

weirdly enough, all the thai guys i have asked seem to like the tomboyish, alterna-teen type of girl with dark eyeliner, the waif look, and an ironic t-shirt. oh, and white and chinese. :o